Animal Crossing Role Play!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Let's make an AC RP. All you have to do is play as an animal villager from Animal Crossing and... do the usual. It's gonna be fun!

Okay, there are three towns - AniVillage, NintenTown, and Kawaii Woods. You choose one of the towns to be in. There cannot be more than 8 villagers in each town. You can even move to another town or visit it if you like! You start out with 10,000 Bells, and you can make more buy selling bugs or fish and stuff and you can even buy furniture and clothes. And stuff. And don't forget to be reasonable. Sounds cool, right? Right! So let the RP begin!

Form:

Villager:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Town:

Other:

Here's me.

Form:

Villager: Amelia

Species: Eagle

Appearance:

Amelia.png

Personality: "Snooty"

Town: Kawaii Woods

Other: House currently looks like this... (ignore the blue-haired guy)

260px-Amelia_House.jpg

Have fun! This Wiki can help you.

OMG ANIMAL CROSSING RP YAY!!!!!

Villager: (pecan or peanut??? hmmm....) Peanut

Species: squirrel

Appearance: this

Personality: peppy

Other: house looks like this

Peanut_House.JPG

ignore the person and CAN WE START???

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! ^_^

Amelia notices a new house in town, so she goes over to visit.

"Oh hello!" she says. "What's your name? I'm Amelia! Do you want to go fishing with me? We can go to Tom Nook's shop and buy fishing rods!"

"ok" my names peanut says Peanut "I'm new" " but I should have enough money" (ok I am officially giving up on these " " ok?) what sort of fish can you catch here in Kawaii woods?

"At this time of the year, you can sometimes catch a shark!" Amelia says. "I've always wanted to catch one, but I'll probably just catch an octopus." She goes to Nook's Cranny and buys a fishing rod for 500 Bells. She also sees a cute birdcage, so she buys it and puts it in her house. Then she goes to the beach to see what she can catch.

Caomi buys a fishing rod for 500 bells (this takes me to 9500) and follows Amelia down to the beach.

Amelia finds a pretty pearl oyster on the beach. "Hey look at this!" she says. "I think I will sell it at Tom Nook's store later." Then she puts her fishing line in the water and waits. A tiny fish nibbles at the bait. "I caught something!" says Amelia. She caught a seahorse! "Aw, isn't it cute?"

*plucks weed* cool pearl oyster peanut says admiring it, your not to bad, slacker. *fishes* oh look I caught an ugly sea bass!

"EEEEEEWWWWW!" Amelia says. "Sea bass are SO common. Now let's take our fish to Nook's Cranny and sell them."

Amelia sells the seahorse for about 1,400 Bells.

*sells sea bass for 160 bells* (now on 9660 bells) *plucks weed* (oh animal crossing wiki say's peppy doesn't get along with snooty) (oh well who cares) OKAY!!!! I'm going home!!!!!! hmm I gotta finish my cross word is banana a 7 letter word or is it cuddles?

"Peanut, look at your clothes!" says snooty Amelia. "They are so daggy. You should use the money you got from the sea bass to buy a new dress that's pretty like mine!"

huh???? are you saying I don't have good taste well FINE!!!!!! Lets see who has better taste I saw Gracie's car pull up before, lets go take her fashion quiz and see who gets a better result, slacker!!!!

Form:

Villager: Poppy

Species: Squirrel

Appearance:
Poppy2.gif

Personality: normal

Other: Cans she bounce on her tail? I can't find a pic of her house tho...

Villager: Marina

Species: Octopus

Appearance:
Marina2.gif

Personality: Normal

Other: * couldn't find a picture of her house without a human in it.. sorry! ; o ;

That's okay, you're both accepted!

Amelia puts all her Bells in her bank account, and then goes to visit the museum.

" Ah... It's so nice outside. I hope nobody thinks I'm weird for bouncing on my tail" Poppy thought to herself. Poppy then saw Marina and waved to her. " Hi Marina! Poppy shouted, while waving.

Marina had just finished unpacking everything from her new house in Kawaii Woods- it was a very cosy little place, and all the Pink Furniture she had set up in the one-room cabin made it even cosier. Walking around outside, she then met a friendly face- the face of Poppy's! Poppy greeted her, to which Marina waved back at her.

"You sure look excited, hopping on your tail like that." Marina said, giggling.

" Well I am! Thank you! ... I heard Nook's carrining a silver Net! Do you wanna catch some bugs together Marina? Oh.. and one last question.. Do you know Moppina, Marina? If so,...Do you have fun with her? "(If I remenber correctly, Normal villigers in WW have a mop they talked to named Moppina) Poppy said, kinda excited, while bouncing on her tail.

{ yep, they do! c: }

Marina laughed. "I do know Moppina! She's probably one of my best friends.. she helps me cook, and I try out hairstyles on her, and everything, it's really fun! And I'll try to catch bugs with you.. if I don't get too creeped out.." she said, shivering a bit. But she lightened up afterwards- after all, it would be with a friend!- and she followed Poppy over to Nook's, hoping she had enough Bells for the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back