My Birthday Hatch! :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hiya all! It is going to be Emfy's 14th birthday in a few weeks, and what better way to celebrate than with a fun-filled group hatch with all her friends?! This hatch will start on my birthday, August 15. I might be too busy eating cake to post on that day and will end up posting on August 16 or something, so it does not matter if you are a little early / late. And you do not have to reset your Tamagotchi.

Now onto the versions we will be using. Well it is going to be my birthday, so I suppose you must use a version I have. In other words, you can use a P2, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V5.5, V6, Tama-Go, or iD L. Or a Nano, but that doesn't actually count so no... :p

Feel free to join! :D

I'll hatch two Tamas. My V4 on the actual hatch, and my 15th Anniversary iD L on the day we meet each other, a few weeks after your birthday. Is that okay? I will log my V4 but without photos, and I won't log the 15th Anniversary at all. I will do in the right time-zone, so I will be neither late nor early! ^_^

um I might be able to join with an id l that I'm getting soon

do you care if i hatch either my angelgotchi or p1? i doubt my p2 will be dead by then but you never know.
Hrm, well you can use an AngelGotchi because I WOULD have one if I hadn't been scammed on tBay. X_X And P1 is fine, too.

I'd love to join with my Princess Spacy Ver.! (And to hopefully get Mametchi...)
Does a 15th Anniversary count? If so, I'd like to join. ._.
Yes, any iD L would do because I WOULD have a 15th Anniversary if I hadn't been cheated by an online shopping store, and I'm getting a Princess Spacy as a "late birthday present." :)

Everybody else can join too! ^_^

Here are the participants but most of them probably won't post for that is the way group hatches are. :p

Dazzy-Wazzes: V4

jasminelovessnails: V2

Webster: Angel or P1

Oranda: PS ID L

Kuchipatchi.is.blue: 15th Anniversary

Tamatown123: Tama-Go

I might as well use my V4 and my iD L. My V4 is a girl called Liz, generation 3, and is the toddler with a mohawk. She has 1 training point and her skills are 12, 9, and 11.

My iD L is a girl toddler, Rorutchi, generation 28, and she better become Melodytchi.

I'll post. :3

It's technically August 14th in my time zone, but I'll hatch my 15thA sometime later so I can upload photos.

I DID make a huge long post, but my computer, not content with backspacing the whole last line instead of one letter and refusing to go onto the next line while writing Tama stats and instead backspacing some random letter in the middle of the page, has now decided to delete the entire thing I wrote and disable auto-save. Nice job, old computer. :(

Anyway...the V4 I hatched, Emmie, is currently a very neglected Smart Family toddler with 1 training bar and 12 Beauty skill points and no other skill points. She has 750 Gotchi and *computer scrolls around the screen crazily for a few seconds* is on the 1st Generation. I have to take care of her now...blame my computer for the short post!

Okay, no photos for today. Maybe.

I married off my. Otogitchi, Iggy, after a...week or so of staying with me. He had a....boy. -.- I don't have anything against boys, but it's my fifth straight one, so I was kind of hoping for a girl. :/ Oh well.

He's currently an Ahirukutchi, and I think he'll evolve into Young Oyajitchi. I'm aiming for the good care character from his lineage (2-3 care misses). We'll see.

Maybe photos later, maybe not. Also, happy birthday, EMF! Hope your day has been fantastic. :3

EDIT: He evolved into Sunnytchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
On my silver V3, I've got an Ojitchi named Mike. He'll leave his baby boy soon (though I'm afraid I know EXACTLY what he'll become: Oyajitchi) and I will join the group hatch then.

I'll come either tomorrow or the day after, when my kuromametchi leaves his baby ;)

Jay (Iggy's son) evolved into Sunnytchi, and then Sunopotchi. A little disappointing, because I already got all of his TaMaToMo stamps. I'm marrying him off as soon as possible to try and get a baby girl at last. xD

Mike the Ojitchi left his baby boy Teletchi named Carlo (you can only have 5 letters). An hour later he became Oyajitchi. He is now dating a 4-year-old Maidtchi named Stela from my v4.

Okay, so Jay won't be marrying for a long, long time, so I might as well kick myself out. xD Nice posts, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back