Tama Gotchi iD-L English Patch Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbauer

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

I have lots of experience in digital Programming, and Japanese Language Knowledge. I have managed

to Hack into a Broken iD-Ls Data banks and extract the program data. If I could possibly create an English

patch for iD-L by the use of a usd Infarred (which is very possible) I can translate everything on the iD-L

Since I am not sure how this will work on a Brand new iD-L and since I'm not willing to test it on my working

iD-L I will be working on this awhile to make sure it works, and doesn't break the iD-L.

I hope this Goes well you guys, wish me Luck! :wub:

That sounds quite interesting! It would be cute to see what the Tamagotchis at the park say, and you could also use Google Translate to help with some of it. Will Bandai get mad at you if you do that, though? LOL :p Good luck with your awesome idea!

I don't imagine Bandai will be Mad. I'm not going to be charging money for it. It's going to be free to download. :) I'm going to be

posting Small translation bits in my Tama log Mimo's Famiy, if you guy want to check Because there'll be picture on the Broken

iD-L

Wow! Good luck with all of this, it goes to show how much people love tamagotchi. :D I hope it all goes well and keep us all posted.

Very cool! I don't see how Bandai would have a problem with it; it's not like you're posting the programming code or whatever. However, it might void any warranty or something like that. Since any iDL would be imported though, there might not be much of a valid warranty to speak of?

There is now an English iD L, but keep trying so you can get one for free! Then, you can find the literal translations for stuff. And sorry for being clueless, can I have a link to Mimo's Family blog? Thanks!

could you give me an idea on how to dump the ROM image from a Tama?

Also, the english iD L is out, would it be possible to dump it and flash it onto an iD or iD L (JP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back