Fighting Evil!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
Well here I am again, ready to make a new log, once again. This one will hopefully impress you guys and keep you guys checking back to see the tamas that fight evil~! Haha, well they don't really, but no one needs to know that right? ^^

Pictures are a must for me, I simply can't make a log without pictures. This is just an introduction post, nothing exciting in it, but to introduce myself to you guys.

So, welcome to my log, I am Choco or also known as Sierra, my legal name given to me by my parents. I love videogames, reading, and tamagotchis of course~

Here you can find my adventures with my tamagothis or just their adventures. I do hope you enjoy this log and I do hope the style of tamagotchis "talking" is gone now, but whatever :)

Enjoy~

-Choco.

100_2098.png

Alright so here is the post with all the good stuff~! :D

Avian is our little fella here. He hatched at around 5'clock almost, and he currently weighs 10lbs since he seems to never want to leave that weight and he's a cute toddler now~ <3 After jump-rope I rewarded him with pudding since he got all the weigh to 30 jumps.

100_2099.jpg
100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg
100_2103.jpg

100_2105.jpg
100_2104.jpg

100_2109.jpg

-Choco

Hey guys~! :D

I have more updates from Avian. He wants to thank everyone who's read the log so far, even if there is only two posts so far.

100_2110.jpg
100_2114.jpg

So finally a letter arrived in the mail and it was really urgent since the [!] was flashing and I opened the

letter quickly. It was a nice surprise to see the Nanny having a great time with Avian, giving him a backup

to come up and see her whenever he wishes too.

100_2115.jpg
100_2116.jpg

Then another surprise came our way, the shop was on sale but there wasn't any great

items to buy from so me and Avian both decided that buying a taco would be nice to have

for dinner tonight.

100_2119.jpg
100_2123.jpg

Then we got another letter in the mail, geez today just seems to be like mail day. It was

another pleasant surprise! The King came to visit and deliver us a gift of, makeup. Hehe,

thanks King, but Avian doesn't wear makeup.

That's all for today~ ^^ Lets hope tomorrow my little fella turns into a lovely teen. On Wednesday to Sunday night-ish I might not be able to update you guys that much or even at all. I'll be at Disney Land!\

-Choco

Alright guys so here we are with our last update until Sunday! I might be able to hop onto my laptop at Disney Land back at the hotel, but I'm unsure of that. Hehe.

100_2125.jpg
100_2124.jpg

So finally little Avian here has decided to evolve and turn into the lovely teen he's been

meaning to turn into. Teen Angst I tell you, if you don't know what that is; obviously you

aren't a teen. I had to literally force him to brush his teeth, after eating his taco last night.

This child, I swear.

100_2127.jpg
100_2126.jpg

Afterwards though he felt nice enough to let me take some close up pictures of him.

Oh my goodness! Is...is that a pimple? Hehe, oh my.

Avian: >_>

Sorry for pointing that out. And yes folks that's usually as much Tama speak you'll get

out my guys.

Avian: Don't be such a stick in the mud. :|

Stfu or you go back to the cage >:c

100_2128.jpg
100_2129.jpg

We then got a letter in the mail, a depressing sad letter saying Avian was too old to go

to the daycare anymore. The Nanny wished him luck in the real world, highschool. Soon

after we got a letter from Mrs. Flower, asking us to come join her in her class. Avian was

joyed, yet terrified of going to the big world.

100_2131.jpg
100_2133.jpg

She then gave us an awesome...hat thing. I never really knew what it is, hehe. We then

played a game of shapes since we unlocked all these cool new games for the big kids.

Avian: Don't ever say that.

Well geez, TEEN ANGST.

100_2134.jpg
100_2135.jpg

Then something amazing appeared at the store. A ticket for a world round trip to

somewhere! But we could not afford it, as you can see. So we just bought a delicious

omlet instead :D .

ALSO - If anyone is interested in selling any type of V-Pet, contact me after this week. Thanks.

- Choco

So guys! I am here in Anaheim. Tomorrow we are going to Disney Land!

WOOO. Anyhow...

100_2146.jpg
100_2148.jpg

So Avian today found a fishing pole and decided to go fishing. The only bad things was,

it resulted in a can of...tomato soup? I have no idea what the can was, but whoever through

it into the water should be ashamed.

100_2150.jpg
100_2144.jpg

So afterwards he took a nice bath to get the salt water off of his skin and the

smell of fish out of his hair and then we bought an awesome helicopter thing!

100_2151.jpg
100_2156.jpg

Shortly after he evovled! Yay, I was waiting for this moment all day. He turned into

a lovely Togetchi and started to brush his teeth for who knows why, but at least

he has sparkly teeth.

100_2153.jpg
100_2152.jpg

Here are a few close up shots I took of him~ And below is a picture of me on my

way to LA bby, with my Shimshimatchi pouch and Avian riding in it's backpack.

2012-07-25083123.png

So guys! Nothing really interesting has been going on with Avian.

I had to pause him here and there, but he got a job at the muffin bakery place, and that's about all.

100_2199.jpg

I have started up this odd pet again, I bought it for about $10 at Walgreen a few years ago and ran it once. I see them on ebay selling for $20+ and just laugh, its nothing special. It's a 10 in 1 pet, and last time I checked, I think its really needy, but I'm not sure. The menu is confusing and I threw away the instructions awhile ago :/

10in1.gif
100_2215.jpg

So here is all the pets you can choose from~ I chose the horse for some reason and decided to name her Casey.

100_2217.jpg
100_2218.jpg

The cute little poses of the horse are just way too cute! Its adorable. Right now I have her on pause, so I can take lotsa pictures of the menu buttons and stuff. Ugh, so much work.^^

TIL NEXT TIME.

Awww :) Someone is actually following my log. Thank you!

----

Version 4

Unfortunately, nothing special has happened with Avian.

He's still an adult, waiting for the match maker to come.

Dinkie Dino

100_2230.jpg

So I hatched my little RakuRaku for the hatch, and

he is so cute! I haven't ran in him in so long. And when

I saw him sitting in the package, I was thinking to myself

'How fun it will be to run him again.' and so far, I'm loving

the little guy. Ima be so original and call him Raku.

100_2231.jpg
100_2236.jpg

After seeing him bob in his egg for a bit, he hatched into a cute little white blob. And I know this must be

so exciting, since we're all practically running the same thing, and they all start out the same. He's such a

cutie though, his next stage is even cuter.

100_2237.jpg
100_2247.jpg

He's not the most literate dino, but with a little studying he's getting B+s. Though, I'm not really sure why

a dino has to be smart, haha.

100_2240.jpg
100_2241.jpg

I don't think eating certain foods at a baby stage affects growth, but I'm usually feeding him apples or

carrots, but as he gets older I'll feed him meat and various foods, since usually babies don't eat meat, but

then again he's not human.

100_2245.jpg
100_2243.jpg

His happy face is so adorable, when he beats me at Rock-Paper-Scissors or when I feed him a delicious meal.

He tends to get hungry a lot, but some apples and carrots fix that up right away.

100_2250.jpg

At the very end of the day, he decided to get dirty, for

some odd reason. Maybe it's because he was playing too much

outside, I don't know, but afterwards he hit the hay pretty good.

I don't have a picture of him resting, but that's because i didn't

want to wake him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Back with a little update of Raku~

100_2254.jpg
100_2257.jpg

I was so happy to see cute little Raku a bigger blob of adorableness. With his cute little tooth and his squishy animations, ah. nothing could be better.

100_2255.jpg
100_2256.jpg

Of course he got hungry and thirsty here and there so I decided to start feeding him hamburgers mixed with apples and carrots here and there. And the occasional noodle and ice cream.

2012-08-04140635.jpg
2012-08-04140656.jpg

He got dirty again today. I swear, I have no idea how to keep this little fella in check. I'm not sure if I do it with bribes of more ice cream, or forbid him to go outside anymore.

2012-08-04205624.jpg
2012-08-04205643.jpg

He's tucked away nice in bed again. I was able to snag a few pictures of him with the lights on and without the lights on, it's very cute seeing him sleep. I can't wait to see him get older! Hehe.

Sorry I haven't updated you guys in awhile. Little Raku has passed away, unfortunately.

Today was the first day of school, and I was so excited and I forgot about him because he wasn't beeping at me

every hour, so I left. During the last period of the day I realized, "OH MY GLOB, I LEFT RAKU AT HOME!" And I knew

he would be gone when I get home, and he was. :c

The other day my v4 died. Almost in the same way sort of, where I didn't notice him. Avian just had a baby with a pretty Furawatchi

and I changed the time so the match maker could come and I never changed the time back. So while I was sleeping, he was

awake and so was the little child. I woke up to see that he had passed as well. Such bad luck lately, I swear. Hopefully buying

my friend's Tamagotchi off of her tomorrow will be a good change. She only wants $5 and its a v1 or v2, I'm not sure, but I'm hoping

v2. She said it had no antennae, so it has to be either one, I think. Or a music star, poop, I hope not! She said she got it awhile ago, so

hopefully its not a music star, I have three already :p

August 9th, 2012

Blue Tama-Go

I'm getting a lot of my ideas from how I log from TamaAddict, but I don't think he'll mind >u<;;

Anyhow. I decided to start up my Tama-Go. My Blue one I got in 8th grade, I think it's nice since a new year with my old buddy. Plus, its easy to store in the backpack and check, in my opinion its not super needy.

2012-08-09212914.jpg
2012-08-09212840.jpg

Anyhow, so on with the hatching of a cute little girl. I took a few close-up shots of her and she is the just the cutest. I love the Tama-Go so much :)

Of course she got hungry so I fed her the usual pork and beans, which is very odd to feed a baby, and the usual milk which is super cute since usually in the connections, they don't give you milk to start off, but if they did that would be so cute!

2012-08-09211323.jpg
2012-08-09211434.jpg

I plugged in my Kutchipatchi figure, the one that came with my other Tama-Go the wave 2 one and I played a game of coins with her, but I really sucked at it, which is just horrible, haha. It took my about 10 tries just to get a picture, and then I actually tried playing, and let's just say I'm pretty rusty.

She's already changed into her toddler stage so quick, but I'll have to update you guys tomorrow since she's tucked away into bed now :) Haha.

August 10, 2012

I got Fanmail! :) Yay. It's from ichiro.malfoy

I like your log! I've always wanted a Dinkie Dino too! :D
Thank you so much! It means a lot too me' date=' since this is the first since this log.

Blue Tama-go

Sorry no pictures today for my Tama-Go, can't take pictures at school, was busy at the library and went to see a movie. Least to say, I just now got home at 9:30pm even though its almost 10 now, haha.

Anyways, cute little Ami (that's her name now) evolved into an adorable Hoshitchi, and she behaved like an angel all day and was very nice to not be too needy while I did my school work. Luckily, I'll have all weekend to take care of her.

However in second period she beeped out for me since I forgot to turn her on silent, luckily the class wasn't quite and the tama isn't too loud, I saw that she just wanted me to play with her. I turned her on silent and played a game of Shoot The Bug and put her away.

I checked on her throughout the day and she seemed to be just fine :) Which I am grateful for. I love her and I hope to run her for awhile and see her great-great-great-x10 children. It'd be really interesting to see if I could get to gen 99 like TA22 (Check out his log on Tama-Zone if you want), haha.

Scholastic Odd Pet

Now I got this odd pet from my friend today, well I had to pay her $5, but I thought it would be a Tamagotchi, however I was wrong. It's a scholastic virtual pet I believe, since I've ordered one before from scholastic when I was in elementary school. It's a multi pet I believe and I'm going to start it up very shortly. At the end of this log, you'll see pictures of it. It has an infra-red spot, which is super weird since I didn't think they made connectable ones. The last one I had looked like this (click). As you can see it has a sort of triforce in the background, like the one from Zelda. The one I have is also like that. I actually had that same one in about 4th grade (The one in the picture).

So here is me starting up that virtual pet. Lots of pictures, will be included in the next post so stay tuned, it will be posted very, very shortly. :)

-Choco

Continued...

100_2282.png
100_2283.png

So, I started up the Scholastic virtual pet and I must say I am very shocked with nostalgia and

crappy-ness. Its not too bad, its just really generic. The interesting thing is you can get TONS of

characters, though I've never raised it up to "adulthood" or whatever. I think they're might be mating

since it says "Gen 1" in the status menu thing.

100_2284.png
100_2287.png

Here are the buttons, which I have to be careful since it would be really easy to press the "restart" button since

its not on the back or sunken in, it's an actual button that you can press at any time and restart your little pet. I

also decided to name her Ana, even though you don't know the gender until afterwards and you press the status

icon. Also, there is no egg hatching, the pet just appears.

100_2288.png
100_2292.png

So right now it looks almost like a Tamagotchi character, however it can change into many

things I think. Digimon, Tamagotchi, Kids, Animals, etc. It's going to be a very weird odd pet,

if it actually evolves. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen to it yet. Here is the Infra-Red

icon, since there is an infra red connection spot, I sort of want to find another one on ebay or

a scholastic catalog and buy one. If I remember correctly its only $10 in the catalog.

100_2289.png
100_2290.png

All the icons were the same like a Tamagotchi except these two above. One is food

of course, the chefs hat and yes I know this is on the Tamagotchi, but its a bit different

since its up close and personal, and then they added a car looking one, which appears

to be like sports, but I was way to lazy to take pictures at 10:30pm.

100_2293.png
100_2294.png

Then after I feed it food, it gets these two "happy" faces which is really weird since

they look nothing like the Tamagtochi, but I suppose since there is about 50 random

characters you can get they couldn't animate them all.

-Choco

August 11th, 2012

Blue Tama-Go

100_2316.png
100_2315.png

Hey guys! Another update for you all and cute little Ami has evolved! I was still awake

around 12:30am this very very early "morning" and all of the sudden I hear the little evolving

sound so I look and I see that she's randomly awake and she evolves and goes back to

sleep. Haha, what? That's pretty random, but it was cute too see that she evolved into Shelltchi

which is great since I've been taking care of her at school and it means I've been doing a

great job. So here are two cute little close-ups of the new angsty-teen Ami.

100_2320.png
100_2322.png

I then took her to the park and she saw a lovely, Oyajitchi there and he seemed really pleased

to see Ami and they quickly jumped onto the see-saw and started to bob up and down until they

tired themselves out, for an old guy he can sure have a great time at the park. Ami thanked him

and went back home to have a hot dog since she was feeling a tad bit hungry.

100_2324.png
100_2325.png

Next she wanted to redecorate again even though we just did not too long ago. So I took her to the shop

and we looked through the remodeling designs and picked the one that suited our fancy. It has a nice

leather couch and wood flooring, perfect for us both so I snagged after I earned a few more points.

100_2326png.png
100_2328.png

After that I took her to play a game of Long Jumper and she won and got us 1000pts! I was so proud of her

and she seemed so happy to be relaxing in her new home design. She's just the cutest :)

-----------------------------

I ordered a v2 on eBay! Oh my goodness, it was $26.95, but the screen literally had NO scratches on it.

It looked perfect and I saw the same shell design for 20, but the screen was roughed up. Its the blue lollipop design. I am SO excited.

Scholastic Odd Pet

100_23091.png

It evolved! Into a walrus looking thing, I'm WAY to bored and lazy to find out if it keeps

evolving so I took out the batteries since I only have 4 LR44 batteries and I don't want to

waste it on it :p

August 12-14th, 2012

Well today my friend gave me her Neopets virtual pet thingy, its big-ish, but it feels nice in my hands and my fingers don't have to be cramped together. Its the one with Lupe, and 2 others. Haha, I don't know the neopets names :D My other friend gave me her White Tama-Go today. Once I get my new v2, I'll be making a collection video. Its already been a whole year! Geez.

Blue Tama-go

100_2334.png
100_2333.png

Ami evolved today on the 12th I believe and she turned into a cute Chamametchi!

I've actually only had this character a few times on the Tama-go. Her close ups are

just soo freaking cute I want to hug her so much.

100_2335.png
100_2336.png

Here are her stats, well that's what they were like two days ago, now she's five and

her training bar has barely gone up, but she's older now. Haha.

2012-08-12183047.png
100_2331.png

Geez, she is just too cute. I never want her to leave! But she has to unfortunately.

When she takes a shower , clothes on, she is so cute. Gah! Cutest character.

Just declared it.

100_2332.png
2012-08-13202520.png

Random pics**

August 13-14th, 2012

Well today my friend gave me her Neopets virtual pet thingy, its big-ish, but it feels nice in my hands and my fingers don't have to be cramped together. Its the one with Lupe, and 2 others. Haha, I don't know the neopets names :D My other friend gave me her White Tama-Go today. Once I get my new v2, I'll be making a collection video. Its already been a whole year! Geez.

Hatchi

SC20120813-183105.png
SC20120813-221139.png

Here is the cute little baby with a poop on the screen xD I have

no idea why, but it's just too cute~! he look how cute he is reading

his book to get smarter.

SC20120813-222716.png
SC20120814-073024.png

Well, it was fun keeping track and care of cute little Choco, but

now he's evolved! o-o Maybe its once every 24hours? I checked

him at 23hours and he was a baby still, I went to bed and when I

woke up he was like this. With a little poop and then he got super

dirty at school o-o Which is sort of funny, haha. Actually he got

super everything, hungry, happy, etc. So I had to raise all those stats.

SC20120813-221046.png
SC20120813-183327.png

I think the sleeping animation is just too cute for words, and here

he is as a baby eating some pizza o-o though you can't tell its pizza xD

PS~ I can't wait to see what he's next :D

August 16, 2012

New Collection Video c:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
tomorrow my friend is giving me her other Neopet, haha.

Blue Tama-Go

Too lazy to write about what happened.

100_2350.png
100_2352.png

100_2353.png
100_2354.png

100_2355.png
100_2356.png

100_2358.png
100_2360.png

100_2362.png
100_2363.png

So guys, you may of noticed that I disappeared, I apologize. I do that a lot.

I'll be back soon though around Oct. 9th since I'll be doing a hatch over at T-Z.

Stay tuned~ EDIT: Oops, I forgot I'm starting up my "new" v2 tomorrow :)

Stay tuned until tomorrow then!

-Choco

September 28th 2012

Well, things didn't work out so my v2 hasn't been started up yet.

I think I'll hatch it or the hatch on TZ :) You guys will be updated of course!

-Choco

October 1st 2012

Yay! First day of October and I'm here to celebrate with

the lovely hatch of my v5 cookie design.

v5 Cookie

100_2386.png
100_2387.jpg

The lovely shell and eggs c:

100_2389.jpg
100_2390.jpg

Little Rascals and our family name~

100_2392.jpg
100_2393.jpg

Is that...dog food?

100_2394.jpg
100_2395.jpg

Played a game and then they evolved! Such a cute family c:

October 4th 2012

Sorry for not uploading pictures for a few days.

v5 Cookie

100_2397.png
100_2398.png

Here is my cute little guys calling out for some bonding time.

100_2400.png
100_2404.png

I bought them some ice cream thing. And a random picture of a nice window.

100_2399.png
100_2401.png

They evolved! :'D I still don't know how to get all the special families though.

100_2427.png
100_2426.png

Family is now at 40%

February 16th, 2013.

Oh may gods, it's been SO long since I've logged.
Well, just a few months but it feels like FOREVER.
Anyways, I just hatched my Music Star for the Valentines
Hatch, ugh I forgot! I'm two days late, but better than never.

Music Star

100_2430_zps0f686efb.png
100_2432_zpsc7260a76.png

He hatched into a little boy so I named him, Cupid.
Cute and clever right? ;D I mean just look at that little crying
face.

100_2434_zps095d0c41.png
100_2433_zps7196d655.png

Then I played a quick game of Sound Block and then
he ran off to go eat some baby food. I can't wait to see
him all grown up.

Latest posts

Back