Specific answers please!<3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTamaLovelinXx

Reaction score
asdfghjkl; Help please! :V I wish to know, what is the difference between the tamagotchi id, idl 15th anniversary lovely melody and the princess spacey. Is the princess spacey better than the regular idl? does it have more characters? or does the idl? and what advances does the princ. spacy or 15th or lovely melody version have that makes it special? please help! :V Which has more games and even though it's special somehow, does the princess spacy have less characters and ohmygosh. Answers please! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lovely Melody is not a kind of iD L - It is a special version of the iD.

There are three iD Ls - the normal one, the 15th Anniversary one, and the Princess Spacy one. They all have the same number of characters and two games, it's just that they have DIFFERENT characters and games. The most "special" is the 15th Anniversary one, but the latest is the Princess Spacy. Hope that helped. ^_^

asdfghjkl; Help please! :V I wish to know, what is the difference between the tamagotchi id, idl 15th anniversary lovely melody and the princess spacey. Is the princess spacey better than the regular idl? does it have more characters? or does the idl? and what advances does the princ. spacy or 15th or lovely melody version have that makes it special? please help! :V Which has more games and even though it's special, does the princess spacy have less characters and ohmygosh. Answers please! :huh:
Basically what EMF said: the only differences between iD L editions are games, characters, and destinations. They all have the same amount of characters, although there are variations between each version. The Lovely Melody is an ID; therefore it can't be an iD L.

All of them have the same amount of games, which are two default ones. iD L's can hold up to two download games.

So..bottom line:

-iD L, 15th Anni, and PS are the same; only differences are characters, games, and destinations.

-one isn't better than the other, or more "special". Although the 15th Anni is harder to find at a good price, they're all basically new editions of the same Tamagotchi.

-The Lovely Melody is an iD, not an iD L.

-Numbers of characters, games, etc. are the same on the iD L, 15th Anni, and PS.

Basically what EMF said: the only differences between iD L editions are games, characters, and destinations. They all have the same amount of characters, although there are variations between each version. The Lovely Melody is an ID; therefore it can't be an iD L.

All of them have the same amount of games, which are two default ones. iD L's can hold up to two download games.

So..bottom line:

-iD L, 15th Anni, and PS are the same; only differences are characters, games, and destinations.

-one isn't better than the other, or more "special". Although the 15th Anni is harder to find at a good price, they're all basically new editions of the same Tamagotchi.

-The Lovely Melody is an iD, not an iD L.

-Numbers of characters, games, etc. are the same on the iD L, 15th Anni, and PS.
What characters do the idl have and what charactes do the 15th anniversary and princess spacy have that are different?

What characters do the idl have and what charactes do the 15th anniversary and princess spacy have that are different?
The normal iD L and the Princess Spacy one only has 3 differences in characters, as PS have replaced 3 of iD L's characters with Himespetchi, Akaspetchi and Pipospetchi; while the 15th Anniversary one contains several "returning" characters from the old versions and the most popular ones being voted on by the fans.

Wow this was super helpful! I'm so glad someone else asked this question!

I just purchased a Princess Spacey iD L and after ordering it realized that other than the couple of special characters, I didn't realize what made this tama different from the others. Thanks for everyone that unknowingly helped me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back