How to make your tama-go points 999000

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Go to the door icon in the top right hand corner of your tamagotchi and go to PC

Get on your computer and go to start-all programs-accessories- calculator

Click view it is at the top of the screen

go to scientific

click HEX it is under the number bar to the left

Type in your code

click XOR it is at the far left in the middle

Type in 800003E7

Hit Equal

Type the answer in as your logout code

Can confirm it's working! I have now more than 1000000 :) thanks.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Somebody should sticky this! Now I can buy anything. Once again thank you so much!!! Now I don't have to cope with Tamatown being down!

Go to the door icon in the top right hand corner of your tamagotchi and go to PC

Get on your computer and go to start-all programs-accessories- calculator

Click view it is at the top of the screen

go to scientific

click HEX it is under the number bar to the left

Type in your code

click XOR it is at the far left in the middle

Type in 800003E7

Hit Equal

Type the answer in as your logout code
Hey, does this trick work for Windows XP?

Hey, does this trick work for Windows XP?
Nevermind, I got it. I kinda got confused when you said the XOR button is on the far left, when it is actually on the far right. I got it now. Thanks.

Oh my gowsh coolest thing ever. I followed and I"m adding this to my Content so I can check it out whenever I want. =] This trick really did work I have over a million gotchi points on my Tama now. =]

whoa how does it do that?! lol

thanks for this! :chohimetchi:

The tamagotchi uses hex codes that contain data like: The type of your character you have, the points you have, and such.

When you enter that hex code and do the xor stuff it actually multiplies the points data in the code.

It's okay if you didn't understand that. :p

Can confirm it's working! I have now more than 1000000 :) thanks.
Hi, how did you get your points pass 1000000 by using the trick that drfromgalffrey posted? Do you mean that it actually lets you earn MORE than 999000 pts when you keep doing the process over and over again? How did you do that?

Hi, how did you get your points pass 1000000 by using the trick that drfromgalffrey posted? Do you mean that it actually lets you earn MORE than 999000 pts when you keep doing the process over and over again? How did you do that?
Just keep doing it over and over, You can earn as much as you want. =]

Just keep doing it over and over, You can earn as much as you want. =]
I do understand that i have to do it over many times. But when I got to the PC screen on my Tama-go, the maximum I can transfer over is only 999000. Can you tell me step by step on how to go beyond that? Please?

I do understand that i have to do it over many times. But when I got to the PC screen on my Tama-go, the maximum I can transfer over is only 999000. Can you tell me step by step on how to go beyond that? Please? Because, after I hit the B button, I ended up losing all my points and I ended up with the points that I originally had.... which is like 172.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back