Vegan? Carnivore?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
So I was wondering... are you a vegan, vegetarian, cautious omnivore, omnivore, or carnivore?

AKA do you eat meat? I eat meat, but only if it's certified humane, organic, or game meat (or at least I try to be sure of it). I don't like the idea of animals being painfully killed or living miserable lives so we can eat, but I don't mind if animals are killed; it's just the way the world works. Animals kill other animals to eat them. So I guess I'm a cautious omnivore.

How about you? Explain if you want to.

Omnivore all the way. Maybe part carnivore. xD

I do love animals, and I do think that senseless killing and torture of them is just plain wrong, because they didn't deserve to be tortured like that. However, we were made with bodies that need Vitamin B12, protein, and other nutrients that are primarily found in meat. Without meat, it would be kind of hard to survive without taking vitamins and all, and if vitamin tablets weren't even invented, where would we be if we decided to be vegan? Almost dead, I say.

Animals were put on the earth for a reason. It's just the food chain: the fly eats whatever, the spider eats the fly, the bird eats the spider, the cat eats the spider, the human eats the cat (although I wouldn't eat cats. That's just wrong). It's how the world works. It's how the human race survives.

I think eating meat is okay. If people have done it all the time before us, why can't we do it? Sure, a pig died so you can have bacon, but like I said, it's all part of the food chain. Food is what keeps us going, and what makes us happy. It's simply how the world works, never mind karma or the Golden rule.

Still, you have to draw the line somewhere. If you eat meat all the time and maybe a few carrot sticks, no. That's not how it's supposed to work.

Bottom line: Eating meat is okay, but it's all about balance to a healthy diet.

i'm vegetarian

that being said i hate the taste of meat { i'm pretty much not human wow } and i just thought if i'm not going to eat it anyway may as well just become vegetarian! i'm also super against animal cruelty and i don't know, eating animals that were alive before just isn't that appealing,

humans were meant to be omnivorous but there's no reason why we can't eat other supplements with b12 as well { i have to eat b12 pills everyday to get my daily supplement actually }.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back