Slender Game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Alright, has anyone heard of Slender? It's a game based off Slender Man.

It's 1st person. You're walking through the woods at night, basically trying to find 'notes' (or pages) on Slenderman, and make it out without getting caught. If you're a first timer, you'll probably die pretty soon 'coz there are certain things you don't do. A couple I've picked up without playing such as;

DON'T TURN THE TORCH OFF. You'll get attacked by Slenderman and die.

At the start, if you see a fence, don't go to it.

If you're in the bathroom, go SLOWLY. Turn SLOWLY.

Hearing static is a bad thing. It means he's near, I think.

Also, I'm not sure about this next one; people say, in game, don't turn around. Apparently you die if doing so. But, in the commentary that I'll put up here, the guy said that if you look at him Slenderman won't kill you so you'll live, and keep watch as much as you can.

Anyhow, enough of me and more videos;

I advise you have lights on, or a well lit room if watching (if easily scared). If I shouldn't have posted this, please notify or remove the video. Thank you.

Walkthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayVyc0K5tCA

Wikipedia article;

https://en.wikipedia....er_(video_game)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played this game. Pretty much scariest game I've ever played. The chair I was sitting on broke and I fell backwards when I saw the slender man. Also, if you look at him you die, not if you look at him your safe. The best thing to do is never ever look behind you becuase that's always where he is. It is fun though, if you like not sleeping at night. But who needs sleep anyways?

oh my gosh this game is flippin amazing.

ive been watching pewdiepie play it and its hilarious/super scary xD

i love it fkdjasgkljhljkgsf

I've played this game. Pretty much scariest game I've ever played. The chair I was sitting on broke and I fell backwards when I saw the slender man. Also, if you look at him you die, not if you look at him your safe. The best thing to do is never ever look behind you becuase that's always where he is. It is fun though, if you like not sleeping at night. But who needs sleep anyways?
Really? From what I've heard, before page 6 it's safe to look at him?

I've played the game once considering I built my courage up to do so. I own Amnesia so I figured it couldn't be as bad, well, it was. I started out as normal but it took ages to find the first page, it was super late / early in the morning so I had the lights off and was sleep deprived, which didn't help. You can do whatever you want when you start the game, but once you find the first page, do not look behind you. At all. He'll be there even if you can't see him. I was really tempted to do so but I continued on and found a couple more pages. I was fine until I found the fifth one. Once I picked it up, it made me turn around and he was right there in front of me. I screamed and immediately shut it off. Simply terrifying, but games like these are fun in a twisted way.

God I really need to play this game along with Ib and finsihing up Yume Nikki

i'd love to play it, but i'm scared straight enough just watching videos of amnesia and ao oni, so i don't think i could play it without getting a heart attack ; u ;

Never played this game, but Slendy scares the crap out of me, and hey, I'm just a kid, so what do I know?

Im scared of everything... except this game.

Maybe i just like slenderman too much because he isnt all that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back