Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnychi43

Reaction score
My v5.5 is 6 years old but I still can't use the dating show. I've tried moving the time ahead but it does the same thing.I also tried putting in a new battery but that doesn't help either. What is going on????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
The V5.5 does not say the Tamagotchis' age, so you do not know for certain if they are six years old. But if you are sure, try waiting until later. The V5.5 takes a LONG time for the Dating Show to unlock, I've experienced this problem a lot. So try again tomorrow and it should work eventually. :)

If you've been pausing, that might be a factor. What I do is I count the days after they evolve into adults; I think one or two days after the dating show unlocks (that is, without pausing).

Two days after they evolve into adults they can go on the dating show; If you put in a battery, that will delay it longer.

That's because when you take out the battery, the Tama goes back to the most "recent event" in the day, meaning when they wake up, connect with another Tama, marriage, stuff like that (But not feeding or going to the bathroom or anything like that). So, if you replaced the battery at 12 noon, and your Tamas wake up at 7 in the morning, your Tama will be 5 hours behind (Because you lost the hours of 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11)

Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back