v6 Missing Pixels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Well. This happened while I was on vacation. Here's the story: I had been carrying my v6 in my pocket for a few days unpaused so I could get her married. Little Diana did and had a baby boy named Bat-Man with an Androtchi or however you spell that. The robot dude. The next day my v6 was on my lap and I moved slightly and it slid off onto the wooden chair I was sitting on. I picked it up and immediately noticed something was wrong. An entire line of pixels was missing down the middle, cutting poor little Bat-Man almost in half. I grabbed the nearest #2 pencil and reset and downloaded, thinking it was just a little hiccup. It wasn't. The pixels were still missing. Upon further inspection, I also noticed that the little icon that you use to select practice, play, time out, or praise was invisible. Not gone, just invisible. I could still select it and then the options would come up, visible. Other than that, it seems to be working perfectly fine. I paused, hoping to maybe find a way to fix it. I could live with this, it doesn't bug me too much... but I want to know if there's a good way to fix this problem without completely having to do surgery, which I do not want to do, seeing as I've never attempted that before and would feel really nervous... Here's the damage:

100_0905.jpg

Please help!

What do you mean by tightening the screws? Like the ones on the outside? The battery is placed correctly.

Not the ones that you screw to get the back off to take the battery, the ones that are on the same back as the battery. They might of got loose a bit. You're using CR2032 batteries right?

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be permanently ruined but you can try seeing if you can tighten the screws on the inside of the tama (the screws under the battery cover). I do hope you fix it, it's always disappointing when you break a tama.

I think she already tried tightening the screws...

Maybe there is something aitting on the thing that sets the pixels into view. (gold lines) if you open it, clean that and that might help...
Just a random post I saw on your status. Try it! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back