Do you have a favourite place to read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh goodness, usually at home in bed, as it's so warm and comfy there.

also reading while in the rain { while hearing the noises? utter bliss } or under a tree. it's just very relaxing reading a good novella while in the depths of nature!

I always read on my bed. Sometimes I walk around reading a book but after tripping over while doing that, I don't do it anymore. ;)

My bed, the couch, an armchair, the library, at dinner, at breakfast, at lunch, outside, at the beach, in a hotel lobby, the stairs, the basement...you get the picture. Everywhere. For me, it's not really the place, because once I get into reading a book, I'm completely lost in there and it takes a while to get my attention. xD

I like somewhere comfortable with adequate lighting like a bed by a window. But I can read anywhere because I like to finish books all in one go, I won't stop reading it 'till I do. Then I reread it and reread it and reread it...LOL

I like building dens and reading in them. It gets really hot and dark so i have to use a torch or some sort of light to be able to read. But reading in dens is still my favourite place to read :rolleyes: .

I love reading books at rather quiet places. Sometimes your bed is the best place, but it's nice to enjoy some fresh air. So I would say the park, I love going and reading. Also at coffee shops, when I'm eating a cookie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back