Recently bought tamagotchi in debug mode?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashashichi

Reaction score
I recently got a tamagotchi connection v2 for dirt cheap.

it works just fine, but if i press the C button when nothing is selected, my tamagotchi suddenly speeds up!

when i check the time, the speed up made my tamagotchi lapse about 30-45v minutes!

is there a way to fix this?

Otherwise tho it works fine. I'm just afraid i'll end up making my new tama grow too fast...

So, its in Debug mode, right?

Just take the Tamagotchi apart first. You probably will see it saying "Debug" and two circles under it. The circles may have pencil marks on them. If so, just erase the pencil marks, and your Tamagotchi will be back to normal again.

So, its in Debug mode, right?

Just take the Tamagotchi apart first. You probably will see it saying "Debug" and two circles under it. The circles may have pencil marks on them. If so, just erase the pencil marks, and your Tamagotchi will be back to normal again.
The pencil marks are the problem?

Also I'm not entire sure if it is debugged. Ive seen some videos where you have the option to select your own tama if its in debug, but i cant do that. The C button just makes time speed up really, really fast until the tama does something. like poo or idle rolling or something :(

It sounds like it's been debugged. I even had issues with one of my old V2s that I previously debugged (but had already un-debugged) and it would sometimes start acting like it was debugged. (C button would cause it to go into hyper speed.)

It sounds like it's been debugged. I even had issues with one of my old V2s that I previously debugged (but had already un-debugged) and it would sometimes start acting like it was debugged. (C button would cause it to go into hyper speed.)
Ah~ okay. :< darn, now I have to take a risk and open it to get it out of debug mode...

Maybe you should contact the person who sold it to you. Maybe they could help.
Nah i opened it up finally since I had a nice clean place to work. I was nervous, but I saw that the debug slot had been colored in. So I just took my mechanical eraser and got rid of all the graphite. Now I have a normal tamagotchi!

Thank you all for your help ^^

Nah i opened it up finally since I had a nice clean place to work. I was nervous, but I saw that the debug slot had been colored in. So I just took my mechanical eraser and got rid of all the graphite. Now I have a normal tamagotchi!

Thank you all for your help ^^
Yay! I'm glad its working again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back