kilexa's v4/v4.5 tamalog ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilexa

Reaction score
Hi there! In a couple days I will be starting up this new log with the babies of my 3rd generation :)

There will be photos (if I can figure out how to post 'em) along with daily entries for both tamas.

I will have a baby boy & girl, names will be posted soon.

17rfyo.jpg

See you on Monday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! Today was a very busy day and I wasnt able to pay too much attention to my tamas.

But I did name them this morning after their mommies left! The boy (in the cheetah shell) is Haiku, and the girl (camo shell) is Bella.

They are currently toddlers and I predict teenagers tomorrow around 10:15am.

As today was busy, I really didnt have time to play games to fill happy hearts. I fed them quite a few cones to work off later!

Here they currently are:

2s8r0p4.jpg

(Bella is a puchitchi & Haiku is a kuribotchi.)

My log is short today because I didnt spend too much time with them.

See you tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp...some good news and bad news.

The bad news is that I got the dreaded ball glitch on BOTH of my tamas this morning before they evolved. They froze up and I sadly had to reset them. They were on generation 3 too. :huh:

The good news is that I have actually bonded with my new tamas! They are both girls, currently toddlers. In the cheetah shell we have Bee, and in the camo shell sits Tea.

nx9c8o.jpg

Not much to say today as usually first days are the slowest...they did go to pre-school though! I have connected them quite a bit and they love to send each other mean presents... little bratties. ;) I am usually one to feed my tamas lots of sweets & rarely play games, but today that has changed. No sweets yet & I have learned to love Mimic and Climb.... :p My girls both sit at healthy weights. :D Well my family is having hispanic food tonight so I think the girls will enjoy the tacos I bought for the occasion! I will update later if anything exciting happens.

PS: I really need to detail my logs D: I will work on it, I promise!

See ya later.

not much for the log today.

they evolved into teens! Tea is an ichigotchi and Bee is a ura-young memetchi.

20qhyzl.jpg

they both got into regular school as well!

i am very busy this week as school starts up in 7 days.

i may be absent tomorrow, but will update before the week ends.

Hello everyone, sorry for no update yesterday. The girls were teens and nothing really happened except getting poo in the mail :p

Today they have evolved! They are so cute:

2r7qcs3.jpg

Violetchi & Ura-Memetchi :3

They should be getting jobs later today & am expecting the matchmaker in 2 days.

.....and some other great news....

2ntbq0o.jpg

MORE TAMAGOTCHIS! my brother found these at a thrift store and I am sooo excited. I am getting batteries for them later! Hopefully they work.

BUT -

School starts on Wednesday the 8th & I wont be able to keep up with them :( I will probably only be able to run one (my favorite - v4.5)

So uh...guess I'll just enjoy the next few days with all of them ;3

Hmmm.

Will probably update again later.

Yeah so I got batteries for my new tamas and I really do not like the purple v1.

I guess my v4s/v4.5 are more advanced :p

Im probably going to sell it, so if you're interested please PM me :)

Here it is:

34t3hpu.jpg

Purple v1 with tamagotchi stickers.

Appears to be slightly used with no scratches.

Comes with new battery :)

Please message me to negotiate a price.

well....

i took the batteries out of my v4s & am only running my v4.5 right now.

ill admit that once i got those tamagotchis earlier, i was kind of amused for 30 minutes and then realized that they arent as fun as they were before.

school starts in a few days and i know i wont be able to play with them anyways.

so uh...ill run my v4.5 for a couple more days, but probably put it away as well :(

maybe soon in the future i will find them again & become addicted once more.

peace out tamatalk :wacko:

Latest posts

Back