Different versions in different shells?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan1234

Reaction score
So yesterday I was messing around with a extra tamagotchi I have and decided to experiment, I took my v2 program out and put in a v5.5 celebrity. I also had to put in a different backround and screen to match the v5.

Do you think this is weird?

here is a picture to prove it

th_DSCF1010.jpg

I personally don't find this weird, as some older and worn out Tamagotchis can be used for parts to revive another one.

Great job in making it work! :D

I don't think that's weird at all. I've been wanting to put my v3 in my music star.

That Tamagotchi looks super-cool! I should try that, except I'm too paranoid with Tamagotchis xD

Haha thanks guys I actually really like it, it makes me feel like I have something unique :)

I might try a different one what do u think?

You should try V4 in... let's think: V2, V5, or V6.

Maybe, though this sounds impossible, probably is impossible, TMGC connection in Tama-Go. I wonder what that would look like.

I actually did this once - I put my V5.5 in my V4.5, but then I returned them to normal. :) What you've done is really cool!

I think that's awesome! I've been thinking about putting the insides of my first v1 into the shell of my first v2. The v2 has so many issues but has all the parts intact, and the v1 works fine but is missing a few key parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back