The Safari - Nightmare In The Wild

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm starting a roleplay called The Safari. Basically the story is that Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi and friends go on a safari, but when they all get lost, they must survive the wild.

I have some rules, of course:

1. No godmodding, example: "Kuchipatchi jumped in front of a wild tiger and fire laser beams out of its eyes, then flung it into space"

2. No making the story revolve around yourself.

3. No mary sues, gary sues, or larry sues.

4. Please, keep the cursing and fighting to a minimum.

5. There can be minor graphic content, but none too extreme.

So before we start, I'll have to start a list of characters:

:newmametchi: Mametchi: Me

:furawatchi: Violetchi: Open

:ichigotchi: Ichigotchi: Open

;) Memetchi: CheesyNoodleTama

:lol: Kuchipatchi: Open

:wacko: Androtchi: Open

:ph34r: Masktchi: Open

:mimitchi: Mimitchi: Open

Just post with the character you want, and I'll edit the list with your name!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should go ahead and start my POV:

Yawn! Good morning, world. I rubbed my eyes and hopped out of bed. A brand new day is a good day for inventing, but today was different. Today me and my friends would go on a safari!

Shortly after getting out of bed Chamametchi woke up and said "Good morning, big brother!"

I patted her on the head and we went into the kitchen for breakfast.

Memetchi blinked slowly as the sunlight streamed in through her window. She stretched and yawned. Becoming fully awakened, she remembered what was happening that day.

Yes! Today is the day that I'm going on the safari with everyone! she thought excitedly.

Memetchi jumped out of bed and ran straight to her mirror. Grabbing a comb, she pulled on her one little curl at the top of her head and then let go, causing it to snap into a spiral with a twang.

Satisfied with her perfect curl, she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I spooned some cereal out of the bowl and ate it, the crunchy pieces crackling between my teeth. I grabbed my things and hopped out the door. I promised I would meet memetchi at the store.

(Dubble Bubble Post Sorry)

As I ran through Tamatown, I waved at people I knew. Finally I reached the department store, and it looks like I was in too much of a hurry! Memetchi isn't even there yet.

Memetchi gobbled up a quick breakfast of a granola bar, said goodbye to her family, grabbed her orange backpack she had packed the night before with all her necessities and hurried out the door. She was supposed to meet Mametchi at the department store.

Hope I'm not late! she thought.

Rounding the corner, the store came into view, as did Mametchi, waiting in front of the doors.

"Hey Mametchi!" she called excitedly.

I turned around and smiled. "Hi Memetchi!" I exclaimed and ran up to her.

I am just wondering can :hanatchi: be an option???

If not then :furawatchi:

There you go caomi!

:mimitchi: Mimitchi: Open

:hanatchi: Hanatchi: caomi

I checked my little watch, where was hanatchi?

Memetchi looked around, still catching her breath from the dash over to the store.

"Say, wasn't Hanatchi supposed to meet us here too?"

"I really don't know. All of our other friends haven't shown up either."

(SIGN UP PPL!)

Here ya go!

:mimitchi: Mimitchi: FunFunMametchi

:hanatchi: Hanatchi: caomi

Hey, now that I think of it, Mimitchi said she'd meet us here.

(YAAAAY thank you so much!)

Hanatchi dashed into the department store. Hanatchi hated department store's due to the fact that she found it hard climbing up stairs and she couldn't reach the elevator button. Luckily it seemed that her friends were waiting in front of the department store, so she joined them.

I waited for Hanatchi to get over to us. Meanwhile I slipped something to Memetchi, a brand new camera! I figured she'd need something to keep photos in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back