Sorry, Eddie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 2nd generation Shimashimatchi on my V4, named Eddie, died today at school. He was 7, weighed 37 lbs, and worked as a bus driver when he died.

It's kind of a long story how he died. I get to check on my Tamas 4 times during the school day: Just after arriving, morning break, lunch, and on the bus home. When I got to school, he hadn't yet woken up so I didn't get the chance to take care of him before morning break. By then he was awake and I cared for him fully. I think his death was caused by the fact I missed the lunch-time care opportunity - I got into school late after lunch and I didn't want to miss the afternoon register. When I pulled him out of my pocket while waiting for the bus, I saw the death screen. As if that wasn't enough, the little plastic bobble on the antenna had broken off.

After recovering from the shock of that, I went out into the playground, chose a quiet corner in case it beeped or I got bothered by other kids, and pressed A and C buttons together. The egg hatched into a baby girl. My tradition when Tamas die is to name the baby a name very close to the one that just died, so I named her Ebony. Eddie's job as a bus driver was commemorated by the fact that the first stage of Ebony's baby-stage care took place on a bus - which was coincidence, she was born at about 3:10 PM, and the bus leaves at 3:30 (I had paused her between her birth and getting on the bus).

Ebony and I wish you luck in Tama-World, Eddie, and we hope you appreciate the 555 Gotchi Points we sent you!

~ Dazzmina and Ebony ~

Latest posts

Back