what happens when ella writes stories based off alex's ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Ella clutched the package close to her chest, the automatic doors sliding shut behind her. Placing the parcel inside her coat, as the familiar - yet not so delightful - Wellington wind whipped at her, she set off. Walking across the waterfront, Ella smiled. She had gotten the item from an old friend of hers, Alex told her that she was in dire need for whatever Ella needed to obtain. Although, she had gotten into a couple mishaps on the way..

Her walk turned into a jog as she approached the waiting girl. "Well you weren't long at all" Alex shot, grinning. Ella just rolled her eyes. "Things happened.." she mumbled.

Before the clouds and wind came, the capital of little 'ol New Zealand was sunny and bright. She was wandering around town, deciding to get a quick snack before getting the 'urgent package' that Alex needed. Passing a small rugby field, without looking up, she noticed a crowd - and some deeper voices shouting. Peering above the sea of red and black bodies, her jaw dropped - it was the Canterbury Crusaders!

And if they were here, then that meant...

Ella blinked, as she realized that the oh so glorious Dan Carter - and his great butt - were there! As she gazed at the darling figure, a middle aged man, around 35, poked her in the back. "Oi!" he shouted, frowning. "Stop ogling the young guy and get a move on if that's all you're interested in!" Ella scowled, turning to face him. "I'll just let you know that I have visited Christchurch many times - and their rugby union is amazing and they're a bunch of very skilled men. If you're gonna be rude and insult people for what they like I s'pose the boys won't think too well of you"

And then, she strutted off, feeling particularly sassy today. Wait, she always felt sassy.

She was also kawaii.

Anyhow, rugby was great. She really liked Pat Lambie and.. oh wow, nothing else important that anyone needs to know..

..let's continue with the story..

Anyhow, Ella had run into two men. One was tall, but lean, with wavy blonde hair, stubble and carried what seemed to be a rose in his hand. He introduced himself as Amster - though, Ella was certain that he had similar features to Francis Bonnefois.. hm..

The other male was taller, and of a more muscular build. He had shaggy brunette hair, a teeny sprinkling of facial hair and a big grin. Ella thought that this guy looked a little bit like her version of one of her favourite south american countries... but he had told the female his name was Fatehr

And Ella was one hundred percent sure that she had heard these names before, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Yet, Ella didn't have time for this trivial sass.

and thats all i have so far alright alright

ALEX I THINK I GOT AMSTER AND FATEHR MIXED UP AGAIN OH GOD IM SORRY GO EAT A BAGEL AND BREAK INTO PEOPLE'S CARS WHILE YELLING ESE I BROKE INTO YOUR CAR

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAHHH SECOND CHAPTER IM GETTING DEDICATED OH MY GOLLY GOSHNESS

Ella had placed the parcel in Alex's hands. Well, actually Alex took it from her.

Same thing, right?

Anyway, back to the story - also, in all these flashbacks, Ella looked like she was hig- dreaming

Yes, dreaming..

Ella frowned at the two men. "Amster, Fahter, any specific reason for your presence?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side. The blonde male smiled. "Well, Alex told us you needed to get something, er..." he struggled to find the word.

"Important" Fahter reminded. "And we wondered if you want to play soocer with us? Then we can party in gell" he continued, grinning more. Ella sighed. "I'm sorry guys, this is really important" she declined, turning and walking off.

Amster turned to his friend, frowning. "She declined! We were going to go get pizza!". Fahter shook his head. "We'll go find her later and ask her then"

Ella continued across the street, humming to herself 'coz she couldn't whistle. She passed the shop, and paused, turning to go inside. She walked through until she found the hair-care products. There, in all it's blue glory, was the bottle of hair product that she was destined to buy.

But then, just then, there was a man. A man like no other, even though he looked like a 13 year old boy, who was promoting said product.

The small male walked up to her, and as she looked at him, he said the very words that were destined to curse her forever.

She knew that once they fell upon her hearing, she was doomed.

"I'm Pat Lambie. I use Clear for Men"

5ns5w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YYEEEAAAHHHHH

Ella raised an eyebrow. "Are you-"

"YES I AM PATRICK LAMBIE YES I AM BETTER THAN YOU YES I AM OUT OF CHARACTER NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A SAMPLE" he yelled, cutting her off. The girl frowned, running a hand through her hair.

"What I was going to say, before you interrupted me" she began, glaring at the man, "was 'Are you serious?' "

Pat frowned, feeling a little embarrassed. "Oh, sorry" he mumbled. "So, did you watch the final?". "Ugh, yes I did" the brunette groaned. "it was, precisely, the worst final ever! It was boring, and I don't even like the Chiefs that much!" she added, throwing her hands up in the air.

A random stranger who seemed to be passing through noticed the action. "I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES!" he yelled, "SAYING AYYYOOOO, GOTTA LET GO!". Ella sighed, shaking her head. "No, this is the worst mo-"

"LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE ALL SHE WANTED WAS FOR THE SHARKS TO WIN BUT HER HOPES AND DREAMS GOT CRUSHED.

"Please, stop cutt-"

"SHE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO LIVE"

"This is getting anno-"

"PLEASE, SPARE HER LIFE!"

"Patrick!" Ella shouted. The blonde looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Yes?" he asked. "Don't cut me off next time. Now, I have to go! Alex is expecting a package and I need to get it to her"

Pat laughed. "Alright. And remember, use Clear for Men!"

"But I'm female"

"..Right.."

Ella walked out of the store, humming a song to herself. Little did she know, the sky had gotten dark. "Hey, I thought it was daytime" she mumbled, frowning. She heard footsteps behind her, and her head whipped around to see.

Nothing.

The New Zealander shook her head. "I must be hearing things". As she turned around, she came face to face with the one person that probably wouldn't cause her doom but irritated her anyway.

tumblr_m7aeq9XiGu1rp84gmo6_250.jpg

Saia Fainga'a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back