Tama go looks different?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Layolalotus

Reaction score
Just got my Tama go that I ordered off eBay. It's a pink one and the only ones they sell in UK are blue, green and white. So god knows where this has come from. But anyway it's pink and it's got a doughnut faceplate. But the plastic bit that goes over the screen has the screen bit cut out where as the ones from my local store have plastic over the screen. I'll try and upload a pik in a second. Does this mean it's a different version or maybe had the plastic cover replaced? Either way I don't mind I'm just curious as it wasn't what I was expecting lol

16e91496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's because they're different versions (wave 1 & wave 2)

: )

There are 2 versions of the Tama Go, wave one and wave two. Wave one and wave two have different plastic covers :)

Yup.

So many people we complaning it was getting scratched on the center. They answeared with a new wave plastic cover. To be reminisant of the tamagotchi ID in Japan.

Oh you wonderful people!!!

I knew id get the answer here.

I actually like it better than the UK ones.

I've just scratched the screen bit on my blue one so I understand where your coming from about it being annoying lol

Thanks again guys! :) :)

Just to add... the only other difference between the two waves is that the wave 2 (pink one) has a different game on the included figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back