Connection Group Hatch (My first Hatch!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
Hi! I want to start a Group Hatch. Here is the information:

Tamagotchis aloud: V1,V2,V3,V4,V4.5,V5,V5.5,V6 and Tama - Go.

Date: 5th August

Everyone is aloud to participate in this hatch.

If you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to hatch a Tamagotchi that is not on the above list then you can if you want. But I may only allow 2 people to do that.

Happy Hatching :lol:

Well, I do have 2 Tama-Go babies right now... the parents recently left and I haven't started their lives yet. I'll leave them for this

I'll join on my v5.5. Possibly my v4.5 if he's dry by then.

Awesome!

List:

EMF - V4

Teri - Tama-Go

Iceland - v5.5 or v4.5

Tamatown123 - Tama-Go

LittleChocoWolf - Tama-Go

I will probably be hatching a bit late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I too late to join? I could join with my Tama-Go.

- TamaTamatchi

Don't worry, you're not too late! Late entries are accepted until the 10th.

EMF - V4

Teri - Tama-Go

Iceland - v5.5 or v4.5

Tamatown123 - Tama-Go

LittleChocoWolf - Tama-Go

TamaTama - Tama-Go

Ringotchi - Tama-Go

I hatched my Tamagotchi at night and left it at pause :p

I was so excited because my Gotchi figures arrived last night so I had to hatch it.

It hatched into a girl (Nokotchi) and I decided to insert the Kuchipatchi figurine to give it a little treat. In Kuchipatchi's Restaurant, it ate egg soup. Yummy! That's all I got for now.

I hatched a girl on my V4. She is called Irina, generation 3. She is the ladybug toddler. I'll update again tomorrow when I'm not lazy.

If it's not too late l'll join with my V2 and V3 as soon as they arrive! Should be this week l hope :huh:

Change of plans. I hatched my music star because I didn't want to lose my beach theme on my tama-go by reseting. It just hatched! It's a boy named..... I want to name it strength, but in spanish and I can't find my spanish dictionary. I'll just use google translate. It's name is fuerza. That's strength in spanish.

I hugwy!

*feeds* There! Better?

Yef!

Bwy!

Bye!

Yesterday, Nokotchi turned into a Hoshitchi! Yay! I let it go to the restaurant again :p

Hoshitchi_blue.PNG

We went into the garden to plant a seed, what did it grow into? A Money tree! Awesome! It didn't tell us how much points we got though...

Well, I hatched my Tama-Gos yesterday, even though it was the 6th here, I thought it would be better to hatch when everyone else is. Anyways, my girls are called Emily and Elise, and I have toddler pics of them, Emily a Hoshitchi (I iddnt; try at all star - joke on chat), Elise a Belltchi.

SAM_0576-1.jpg
SAM_0575-1.jpg
SAM_0574-1.jpg

Left to right: Emily, Elise, both

Now they are both Chuchutchis. No pics for now, maybe later

Bye from Teri, Emily, and Elise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back