- - - - -

So what do you personally like best.

tamagotchi id l princess spacy 15th anniversary

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xXTamaLovelinXx

• xxtamalovelinxx user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:52 AM ( #1 )

I'm either going to get a 15th anniversary, princess spacey, or regular tamagotchi id l. So i want to know which ones you guys personally like better AND why. I know i have asked questions like this before but i want to make sure before buying. should i spend 55 dollars on an id l? Or does the anniversary or princess spacy deserve its price. Lemme know please! :V

Edited by xXTamaLovelinXx, 03 August 2012 - 09:54 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

03 Aug 2012

Last Post

07 Aug 2012

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:32 AM ( #2 )

$55 is a good price for an iD L! I think the 15th Anniversary and Princess Spacy are better, but they aren't that much different from the normal iD L except with some different characters. The 15th Anniversary one is definitely the best, but a little pricy, so the normal iD L is fine. The Princess Spacy is good for people who ADORE Himespetchi as all the mini-games, room designs, and other stuff are based on her.

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:37 AM ( #3 )

I think you should start with the iD L, since it's such a good price. Then, if you find that you REALLY like your iD L and desperately want a companion for it, scrape together some more money and buy a Princess Spacy or 15th Anniversary. No use spending an exorbitant amount of money on a Tama you're not a huge fan of.
I only have a regular iD L, due to the price difference.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi, id l, princess spacy, 15th anniversary