My Meebas Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Okay, I have a Intelligence My Meeba (purple, used to have blue one, but it was gone), and it makes this whirring noise when I get my plushie out. It didn't do that when I first got it. Is that normal? I just repaired the batteries and it was working fine until the Meeba was ready to come out.

If I remember right when I had one it made the wirring noise you are talking about when it finally let the meeba out. I think it just has to do with the locking mechanism that keeps the trapped door at the top closed. There has to be some sort of motor built in them to release that so I would say it's probably normal....

-Purn

If I remember right when I had one it made the wirring noise you are talking about when it finally let the meeba out. I think it just has to do with the locking mechanism that keeps the trapped door at the top closed. There has to be some sort of motor built in them to release that so I would say it's probably normal....

-Purn
yeah, the lock was kinda loose and the door wasn't closing correctly. so that might have been what happened. thanks for helping me out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back