Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a green TMGC P's. Paid 55 for it, and it should be here in May.

What's a reasonable price for the pierces, and how many are available so far? I was thinking of getting one to start with, but 20$ for one is steep. Are they just used to transform CERTAIN characters? :/

https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN976363/Fun

Just seen this item on HLJ anyone know anything more about this pierce seems to be coming out with the Aikatsu pierce.

Found this description on rakuten maybe ichiro.malfoy can shed some light :)

"YUMEX-TVに登場するキャラクターたちと会える!

重要キャラクター「コフレっち」が育てられるほか、コフレサロンやアニメに登場するTV局のミニゲームやアイテムがダウンロードできます!

・たまデコピアスをつけるとP’sがバージョンアップ!
・アイテムやミニゲームも!
・メインアイテムの「コフレパレット」をはじめアニメに登場するリビングなどもりだくさん!

★育てられるたまごっち:コフレっち/スターっち/べにっち

※Tamagotchi P’sは別売りです。"

Have also seen 'Dream Cofflet Set' on amiami maybe a new two toned p's

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN976363/Fun

Just seen this item on HLJ anyone know anything more about this pierce seems to be coming out with the Aikatsu pierce.

Found this description on rakuten maybe ichiro.malfoy can shed some light :)

・アイテムやミニゲームも!

※Tamagotchi P’sは別売りです。"

Have also seen 'Dream Cofflet Set' on amiami maybe a new two toned p's
I ran it through Google Translate.

I meet a character who appeared in YUMEX-TV!

In addition to be raised important character "Tsu Chi coffret", items and mini-games of the TV stations that appear in anime and coffret salon can be downloaded!

· P's version is up and Beads Dekopiasu!
• Even mini-games and items!
Lots of living, such as they appear in the beginning of the anime main item "coffret palette!"

★ The Tamagotchi be raised: The niche should / Tsu Chi / Star Tsu Chi coffret

※ Tamagotchi P's are sold separately.

So I guess that shed some light on what it is? It seems to only be a deco-pierce, not another two-toned shell. And it seems like a character piece not a change piece. Also has a salon (maybe?).

A new character debuts on YUMEX-TV!

You can raise the new character named "Coffretchi", who will also be appearing in Coffret Salon and in the TV anime; new items and minigames can be downloaded.

Version-up your Tamagotchi P's with the Tama Deco Pierce!
・アイテムやミニゲームも!

New items and mini-games!

The main item "Coffret Pallet", living room wallpapers and others will be appearing in the anime!

Raisable Tamagotchis: Coffretchi, Star-tchi, Benitchi

Looks like this will be similar to the Aikatsu one, another anime-tieup with Tamagotchi. There is also a set available which means a new shell colour for the P's will be introduced.

thanks for the translation I preordered the pierce really hope the new shell colour isn't too cute not to buy now :p

Just ordered mine from CdJapan they still have them at the moment

Mjyuma is so lucky, ughh, I can imagine him camping outside the TamaDepa a day before the release, like when people camp outside the store to be the first one to get the latest iPhone XD

I had read almost or I think all the pages of this thread. Googled some things but get no answer. So... I made an account so I can jibber and "annoy" you guys.

There was a post from ichiro.malfoy regarding the tama deco pierces from some instructions.

It said that the deco pierce can only hook up to one device and you can share that deco pierce with another device.

There were no one freaking out over this detail. D=

I saw some youtube videos, they said something along the lines of that but they are not even 100% sure of themselves!

I had the urge of purchasing a Tamagotchi P because of my childhood experiences. (Insert off topic no one wants to hear story)

I found a deal from a person named Masayo who can get me 2 Tamagotchi Ps and all 7 deco pierce for 180 USD.

But... Now Im scared that I cant switch around the pierces, thus rendering them useless!

Looking for confirmation and more information of this.

Thanks.

^ Nope, it's just Bandai's statement, but you can actually switch pierces - with these limitations:

• If you currently have a "transformed" character (for example, Kira Orihime from the Royal Change), once you remove the pierce and the link "expires", your character will revert back to Kiraritchi.
  • If you are raising a character from a pirce (example "Lovelitchi" from Love-Melo), you can remove the pierce and keep the character, but you are not allowed to use a different pierce while you're using Lovelitchi.
  • If you remove a pierce, the Tamagotchi will check it from time to time. If it detects that it has been removed, it will prompt you to reinsert it or the link will "expire" - means the added items will be gone (purchased items remain), and you're trying to raise a pierce-specific character, it will no longer work and you'll end up with a standard built-in character depending on your care.
EXTRA: They're called "P's", not "P". It's part of the official name. :p

Im going to make up a scenario for the sake of my understanding.

So lets say I get a Blue P and a Yellow P. I also get the Circus pierce and Melody Land pierce.

I use the Circus deco pierce on the Yellow P.

Under conditions where I do not have a special character (limitations where ichiro.malfoy said "raising a character from a pierce... ...you can remove the pierce and keep the character, but you are not allowed to use a different pierce... "), I can take out the Circus deco pierce and use it on the Blue P without problems.

I can also use the Melody Land pierce on the Yellow P without problems.

Correct me if I am wrong. >m<

Yes, as long as you're not using any pierce-specific characters, you can use and switch any pierces you want anytime.

Oooh... This makes me more eagar to get the ASAP. Xox

Another inquiry regarding the Tamagotchi Perfect Secret Notebook.

Ive seen a video of it and it was mentioned here many pages back. It looks like it holds the pages of the deco pierces perfectly.

Is it recommened to get it even though I cannot read a word of Japanese?

Then the last thing... Are there new information about the Coffret set being offered on pre-order on certain hobby sites?

It is amazing that people put in orders to the point that it gets sold out even though there isnt any official detail or images...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back