Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTax

Reaction score
I was on tumblr and I saw that theres gonna be a new tama in japan in november (I have no clue if its another iDL of some kind) but I know its real since right now you can preorder it on HobbyLinkJapan https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?GenreCode2=all&Word=Tamagotchi+p&x=0&y=0 and its going to have 10 new characters. so what you do you guys think? is it going to be a cool tam or just another iDL of some kind?

tumblr_m87ui13IYg1qf62no.jpg

In November, there appears to be a new Tamagotchi version - or something - to be released in Japan. It is called "Tamagotchi P" which, when said out loud, sounds amusing, but onto the evidence...

They are on Hobby Link Japan in a variety of colors, but there are no images and not much description. Here is a link:

https://www.hlj.com/product/ban975201

It comes in blue, green, purple, white, and yellow, like the iD and iD L, but no pink. :s

However, slightly more expensive is a "Love Melody" Tamagotchi P, which is probably a pink one...

https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN978185

I noticed that it calls this a Love Melody "set" so maybe it is a set of two less advanced Tamagotchis that connect? It could possibly have the new characters Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, that can be found in another thread in this forum. However, I found ANOTHER new character, Kiramotchi, which just might be featured on this new Tamagotchi... Here's a pic of her, but there are not any pics of the Tamagotchi P, I'm afraid.

152px-Kiramotchi_blue-small.png

Any more news? I can't wait to find out more about Tamagotchi P!

TicTax & Eternal Mametchi Fan, thank you for the news!

(topics merged)

I was on tumblr and I saw that theres gonna be a new tama in japan in november (I have no clue if its another iDL of some kind) but I know its real since right now you can preorder it on HobbyLinkJapan https://www.hlj.com/s...otchi p&x=0&y=0 and its going to have 10 new characters. so what you do you guys think? is it going to be a cool tam or just another iDL of some kind?

tumblr_m87ui13IYg1qf62no.jpg
This one reads as a "Desk Card Tamagotchi". Isn't this one released already? Or maybe this is a newer version, I think.

Rough translation:

Desk Card Tamagotchi

Late August release (4305 yen)

Fantasy design for the new constellation of Tamagotchi's birthday!

New Tama-friends Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi will be added!

*On the back is a reversible world map.

However, the Tamagotchi P's listed on the HLJ site seems to be plausible as a new release.

Here's hoping for a less girlier design. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for translation! Very appriciated!

Yet another... Oh help. With all the cute things comming out... This means another to my list.

I think they are. I hope it's like a Colored version, it has a lot of characters on it, more than 60. It seems pretty cool.

-Puri-

awesome its only 54$ for USA cant wait for it!!!

I saw that on your Tumblr but I wasn't sure what it was. I'm so happy that theres a new one coming out! It looks like an iD L, but its still very interesting to me :)

Considering the price, it seems like another color version. *le dissapointment* But I still can't wait to find out more!

I think Namco Bandai should port the software of this or another of the color-screen Tamagotchis to iOS and Android for international audiences. The majority of smartphones and tablets use ARM processors just like the color-screen Tamas anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard. I wonder what programming language is used to code this software...

I think Namco Bandai should port the software of this or another of the color-screen Tamagotchis to iOS and Android for international audiences. The majority of smartphones and tablets use ARM processors just like the color-screen Tamas anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard. I wonder what programming language is used to code this software...
If somone smart enough could dump the ROM from the iD-L it shouldnt be TOO hard to get an emulator running...

I think I'm going to preorder one of these as soon as some concept art comes out. ^_^

100 bucks says this wont even be considered to be released in America. I can guarantee this will be a great, new, fun tamagotchi! In Japan, that is...

I don't want to be such a party-pooper either, but according to additional information from Rakuten, Tamagotchi P is just a Tamamori sticker refill set :(

Hopefully this information is only tentative, as Bandai has yet to release further information on it. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't want to be such a party-pooper either, but according to additional information from Rakuten, Tamagotchi P is just a Tamamori sticker refill set :(

Hopefully this information is only tentative, as Bandai has yet to release further information on it. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
I looked, and I translated the title:

"Refill with Tamamori Tamagotchi P's pink seal will be released November 2012 ★ [] ★"

Now, that could also be interpreted as the Tamagotchi P comes with a TamaMori refill set... But who knows yet? Online translators are awful in the first place. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back