Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:54 PM ( #381 )

The gems are on top of the face plate too which worries me since they might eventually come off and look icky.

Have no fear of the gems coming off, if you look closely you will see that they are actually part of the plastic ;)

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:17 AM ( #382 )

Hey I keep checking on all the japanese hobby shops, and none are getting n e more tamagotchi PS in..whats going on? i know they cant b totally done selling them..they just came out. N e one know whats up??

Edited by Aliciavz88, 07 December 2012 - 01:17 AM.

bowchilala

• bowchilala user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:51 AM ( #383 )

off topic

wow. 0-0. even moriritchis camera is in. after leaving tamagotchi a while a go and starting to catch up after the id l english, there are new characters. my head hurts....

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:25 AM ( #384 )

HLJ puts one or two up at random... Usually pink, purple or a white... So you might catch one that way. People are probably out of stock or holding some back to sell closer to the holidays. I am sure they are in Ebay yet... But I would still check the hobby shops.

Welcome back to the frey. I have a horrible time remembering names of tama right now. They get nicknames...

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:00 PM ( #385 )

It looks cute, but I'm not going to get it.

SailorRosette

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:11 PM ( #386 )

Just checked HLJ.... Looks like they have white Tama P in stock. Then are going to restock in the other colors. So its kinda at a preorder form when they get more Tama P in stock.

With sales going on there... They maybe slower with shipping. Mine took 5 days to ship after payment. I purchased with EMS. In case you were still wanting one, from HLJ.
  • bowchilala likes this

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:41 PM ( #387 )

Has anyone ordered anything from HLJ on back order before? I ordered the Love and Melody pierce and the Tama P's guidebook/pocketbook on December 6th, with EMS shipping. When I ordered it, the pierce was out of stock, and the guidebook was on back order. I just checked my account a few minutes ago, and now they're both on back order. :P

I'm hoping for it to be here by Christmas, since my P's is here. :) If anyone has, I was wondering how long it took for it to come back in stock? The website says 4-6 weeks, but I'm hoping for it to be a shorter time than this?

SailorRosette

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:37 PM ( #388 )

You are likely one of the people who changed the "status" of availablity. I bought my Precure Phone there and it said that. Once it gets processed, yours will update. Those things are crazy... The status stuff, its like an auto update thing. Wait for it to update and they will want you to pay. You will get an email.

Meanwhile... Anybody have a peirce to show off?

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 PM ( #389 )

No P's again...................I really hate Jason right now. No tracking number, and it taking two weeks for it to come.............

ugh, why do I have to deal with these problems!?! -_- I swear if it doesnt come monday.......... :angry:

- TamaTamatchi
  • furbitchi and herrosteph like this

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:27 PM ( #390 )

No P's again...................I really hate Jason right now. No tracking number, and it taking two weeks for it to come.............

ugh, why do I have to deal with these problems!?! -_- I swear if it doesnt come monday.......... :angry:

- TamaTamatchi

You do know for a fact that the vendor has no control over the shipping, right? Unless he himself personally delivers it to your doorstep, which is not, apparently.

Maybe you just experienced the same delay as I had. LOL I was on EMS but I waited 11 days :P

Meanwhile... Anybody have a peirce to show off?

You mean this? I linked my piercing to my device last night :)

Posted Image

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 07 December 2012 - 09:39 PM.

• TamaTamatchi likes this

herrosteph

• herrosteph user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:39 PM ( #391 )

I think the reason why blame is being placed on Jason, for my friend and I personally at least was that we had expected him to use EMS. For the outrageous price he charged that we paid so we wouldn't have to "wait" for a long time, what we expected was EMS. He purchased the item from him and emailed him a few days prior to him shipping the parcel, asking if we could have a tracking number when it was shipped, and would be willing to pay extra for EMS, however my friend never ended up getting a reply.
I also happened to email Jason, and I wasn't the one who actually purchased the item from him on eBay. He replied to my message but he didn't reply to my friend's. What I asked was which shipping method he was using to ship our products and got the reply "japan post airmail". This also took many many days.
You know, honestly, I wouldn't have minded the wait so much (even though pretty much everyone except people whom ordered from Jason have gotten theirs) if I had a tracking number at least. Instead I'm left pondering when it's coming. It would be more than just reassuring to have a general idea of where such an expensive item is.
Ironically, a few days later, I ordered a infrared USB (which was shipped after the tamagotchi) that was very cheap from China and I honestly didn't expect it to come quicker than my tamagotchi. But that's how it worked out. Furthermore, even my tamagotchi deco piercing ordered from a different seller arrived on Monday as well.
I respect that Jason has shipped to many tamagotchi users and their good opinions are based on their personal experience.
However, I am extremely dissatisfied with this unfortunate event and will make sure to avoid ordering from him again.

SailorRosette

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:52 PM ( #392 )

Oooh. Pretty... I still am waiting for a 3 pack to come out.

Reminding, make sure its a Tamagotchi Piece and not a Smile Precure deco...it goes in the trunk or compact. These tend to be of fluffy fairies, animals, food and the main characters (and bows that come with the compact) So, be careful since these are in 3 packs and are also Bandai Japan products. Try to avoid open deco peices because they have been out for a while now.

Jason has no control over shipment after its been given to the post office. If you get it in 2 weeks from him, around the holidays... That is pretty fair. The slowness is probably going to be customs. Many of my Airmail with tracking, it sat there longer then it took from getting from Japan itself.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:55 PM ( #393 )

I can't blame anyone for being annoyed with Jason I've had a bad expirence with Hime myself (off topic)
I bought a kakeibo from him and I payed for ems yet he shipped it with sal gave me no shipping invoice for ages and it took 3 weeks to be deliverd it was horrible and I don't think I will buy from him again.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:57 PM ( #394 )

Buying from people from eBay from other countries is a pretty terrible idea.

You know, people try to uh, scam you kind of ^^;

SailorRosette

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:04 PM ( #395 )

Guys... Try to stay on topic... Yes its about Jason from ebay, but there are active topics about his store/jason.

My tama should change soon... You can bathe your tama to take the paint off. Don't forget the cleaning items!

The item to activate the thing next to the happy...thing. Its in the treasure box, a wooden stamp. Once you use it, anything you do can effect which stamp you have. Maybe even its growth to adulthood. I believe when you match the image/stamp, such as mirror stamp to a mirror item, raises happiness.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:07 PM ( #396 )

Question When you make your profile how do you switch from hiragana to katakana is there a way to do it I haven't got mine yet but it would be interesting to know and same with writing letters.

SailorRosette

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:18 PM ( #397 )

Its fine if it IS about your Tama P, but others began speaking off topic...

I didn't know you could change the text type... Good question. It could be in the booklet that comes with it. I wouldn't know where to look to change it if it can.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:32 PM ( #398 )

The item to activate the thing next to the happy...thing. Its in the treasure box, a wooden stamp. Once you use it, anything you do can effect which stamp you have. Maybe even its growth to adulthood. I believe when you match the image/stamp, such as mirror stamp to a mirror item, raises happiness.

You will use that stamp when you download a "Stamp Card" to your P's. Once you have your stamp card, have your 3 friends stamp on it. Once you complete all three, you'll get a special item. Similar to the iD L's Happy Mail.

...and yes, you're correct :D it's a neat cheat for increasing the Smiling meter. I always used it during the baby stage because I was too busy to play games during that time.

Question When you make your profile how do you switch from hiragana to katakana is there a way to do it I haven't got mine yet but it would be interesting to know and same with writing letters.

The katakana has been added to the "cycle". The cycle goes from hiragana -> symbols -> katakana. It's cumbersome to use katakana since you'll have to press A many, many times and pray you don't "skip" over the character you wanted to use, otherwise you'll cycle through everything again.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 08 December 2012 - 12:14 AM.

• furbitchi likes this

SailorRosette

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:25 PM ( #399 )

Okay... But please move to a topic about jason's store if you want to discuss it any further.

http://www.tamatalk....hl__jason's

Jason's store shipping. Please head there, its sorta turning spammy here now. Okay? We aren't trying to be mean but please move there. It would fit much better there now that you are discussing it further.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:29 PM ( #400 )

...has anyone ever stopped and thought that it's holiday season and maybe things are backed up? I just bought some IDLEs on Ebay and I won't get them until January due to the post. And I'm okay with that. I have bought other things from Japan recently that were shipped and still nothing and probably won't until after Xmas. And I'm okay with that.

There are many factors for the delay, and probably most out of the control of the seller. And yes, standard is Air, EMS is different.

Also, yes, you ARE lucky, you have a job--i have friends who have been unemployed for years and can't find anything, despite living in a densely populated area. Not everyone can have a job to get money to get things they want, let alone what they need. It's not going to kill you to sit and wait a little bit.

Also, I don't think this would be the right thread to complain about sellers....

EDIT: As Rosette beat me to it and posted a thread link, lol

Edited by SailorRosette, 08 December 2012 - 12:10 AM.

• ichiro.malfoy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan