Photo

• Please log in to reply

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:47 PM ( #561 )

"YUMEX-TVに登場するキャラクターたちと会える!

A new character debuts on YUMEX-TV!

重要キャラクター「コフレっち」が育てられるほか、コフレサロンやアニメに登場するTV局のミニゲームやアイテムがダウンロードできます!

You can raise the new character named "Coffretchi", who will also be appearing in Coffret Salon and in the TV anime; new items and minigames can be downloaded.

・たまデコピアスをつけるとP’sがバージョンアップ!

Version-up your Tamagotchi P's with the Tama Deco Pierce!
・アイテムやミニゲームも!

New items and mini-games!
・メインアイテムの「コフレパレット」をはじめアニメに登場するリビングなどもりだくさん!

The main item "Coffret Pallet", living room wallpapers and others will be appearing in the anime!

★育てられるたまごっち:コフレっち/スターっち/べにっち

Raisable Tamagotchis: Coffretchi, Star-tchi, Benitchi

Looks like this will be similar to the Aikatsu one, another anime-tieup with Tamagotchi. There is also a set available which means a new shell colour for the P's will be introduced.

• Neeklette likes this

Neeklette

• neeklette user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:47 PM ( #562 )

thanks for the translation I preordered the pierce really hope the new shell colour isn't too cute not to buy now :P

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:50 AM ( #563 )

I wanted a Berry Pierce but they are sold out from HLJ.

Neeklette

• neeklette user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:00 AM ( #564 )

Just ordered mine from CdJapan they still have them at the moment

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:44 AM ( #565 )

Video about the two new deco pierces released 4 days ago in Japan. Well, thats sealed the deal for me. Definitely getting them.

Edited by Mamapatchi, 24 April 2013 - 12:48 AM.

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:19 AM ( #566 )

Mjyuma is so lucky, ughh, I can imagine him camping outside the TamaDepa a day before the release, like when people camp outside the store to be the first one to get the latest iPhone XD

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:59 AM ( #567 )

Then... What is that dark P? Red and black I think? Did he color it or wha?

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:12 PM ( #568 )

Then... What is that dark P? Red and black I think? Did he color it or wha?

He painted his white one.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:08 PM ( #569 )

Okie dokie then. Thats cool he did. I thought maybe but wasn't sure.

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:37 PM ( #570 )

I had read almost or I think all the pages of this thread. Googled some things but get no answer. So... I made an account so I can jibber and "annoy" you guys.

There was a post from ichiro.malfoy regarding the tama deco pierces from some instructions.

It said that the deco pierce can only hook up to one device and you can share that deco pierce with another device.

There were no one freaking out over this detail. D=

I saw some youtube videos, they said something along the lines of that but they are not even 100% sure of themselves!

I had the urge of purchasing a Tamagotchi P because of my childhood experiences. (Insert off topic no one wants to hear story)

I found a deal from a person named Masayo who can get me 2 Tamagotchi Ps and all 7 deco pierce for 180 USD.

But... Now Im scared that I cant switch around the pierces, thus rendering them useless!

Looking for confirmation and more information of this.

Thanks.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:01 PM ( #571 )

^ Nope, it's just Bandai's statement, but you can actually switch pierces - with these limitations:

• If you currently have a "transformed" character (for example, Kira Orihime from the Royal Change), once you remove the pierce and the link "expires", your character will revert back to Kiraritchi.
  • If you are raising a character from a pirce (example "Lovelitchi" from Love-Melo), you can remove the pierce and keep the character, but you are not allowed to use a different pierce while you're using Lovelitchi.
  • If you remove a pierce, the Tamagotchi will check it from time to time. If it detects that it has been removed, it will prompt you to reinsert it or the link will "expire" - means the added items will be gone (purchased items remain), and you're trying to raise a pierce-specific character, it will no longer work and you'll end up with a standard built-in character depending on your care.

EXTRA: They're called "P's", not "P". It's part of the official name. :P

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 24 April 2013 - 03:23 PM.

• *Hayden* likes this

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:26 PM ( #572 )

Im going to make up a scenario for the sake of my understanding.

So lets say I get a Blue P and a Yellow P. I also get the Circus pierce and Melody Land pierce.

I use the Circus deco pierce on the Yellow P.

Under conditions where I do not have a special character (limitations where ichiro.malfoy said "raising a character from a pierce... ...you can remove the pierce and keep the character, but you are not allowed to use a different pierce... "), I can take out the Circus deco pierce and use it on the Blue P without problems.

I can also use the Melody Land pierce on the Yellow P without problems.

Correct me if I am wrong. >m<

Edited by Shirayuri, 24 April 2013 - 03:27 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:29 PM ( #573 )

Yes, as long as you're not using any pierce-specific characters, you can use and switch any pierces you want anytime.

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:36 PM ( #574 )

Oooh... This makes me more eagar to get the ASAP. Xox

Another inquiry regarding the Tamagotchi Perfect Secret Notebook.

Ive seen a video of it and it was mentioned here many pages back. It looks like it holds the pages of the deco pierces perfectly.

Is it recommened to get it even though I cannot read a word of Japanese?

Then the last thing... Are there new information about the Coffret set being offered on pre-order on certain hobby sites?
It is amazing that people put in orders to the point that it gets sold out even though there isnt any official detail or images...

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:42 PM ( #575 )

Yes, as long as you're not using any pierce-specific characters, you can use and switch any pierces you want anytime.

Yesss. This means my bestie can borrow my pierces. Yay ~<3

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:26 PM ( #576 )

Ive seen a video of it and it was mentioned here many pages back. It looks like it holds the pages of the deco pierces perfectly.

Is it recommened to get it even though I cannot read a word of Japanese?

Then the last thing... Are there new information about the Coffret set being offered on pre-order on certain hobby sites?
It is amazing that people put in orders to the point that it gets sold out even though there isnt any official detail or images...

It's very informative but if you can't understand Japanese, you'll just end up clueless staring at pictures and let's be honest - it's useless.

I have both guide books and doing a bit of translation myself - I look for useful bits and post them around; I think you've already seen most of them.

Yesss. This means my bestie can borrow my pierces. Yay ~<3

Yep! Just make sure your bestie returns them (in good condition) after use :P lol xD

Shirayuri

• shirayuri user photo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:22 PM ( #577 )

I havent expeessed my thanks. So...

Thank you very much, ichiro.malfoy, for clarifying the deco pierce issue.

As for the guide book... i would want it to stare at the pictures... However it runs for over $25 on eBay!
This is a problem if I just look at pictures and being totally dumbfounded...

I cannot decide whether to get Blue P or Yellow P to finalize my order... Also considering White P? (I need help deciding or I should just two out of three choices) I had put dibs on a Melody Land Set. (This would make 3 Ps in one sitting but without crazy shipping price but very costly...)

I wanted to leave leg room for future tamagotchi color shells... So far I havent really seen the other two coming in June, was it? Max I want to own anyways... Not much of a benefit after that. Xox

Regarding the Melody Land set, the pierce does not come with those notebook papers as it does sold seperately does it?

Edited by Shirayuri, 24 April 2013 - 11:25 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:42 AM ( #578 )

Regarding the Melody Land set, the pierce does not come with those notebook papers as it does sold seperately does it?

All sets that come with pierces also come with those papers.

Yayy my new pierces arrived on my desk this morning :D

pierce2_zps4cab14c9.jpg

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 25 April 2013 - 09:06 AM.

• Neeklette and *Hayden* like this

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:41 AM ( #579 )

Oooo im pleased berry sweets is flat, I was worried about having a large protruding lump from the pouches im making.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:43 AM ( #580 )

Oooo im pleased berry sweets is flat, I was worried about having a large protruding lump from the pouches im making.

(I'm going to be a "Malfoy" :D here, lol) It's not entirely flat, though, the cupcake shape kind of protrudes a bit, but it's smaller than the Love-Melo one :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan