Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:25 AM ( #841 )

Can someone confirm for me, please: You can keep the same character indefinitely as long as you don't accept a marriage proposal? It won't die of old age or anything like that?

I'm pretty sure one of the other Japanese color screen Tamas has that feature as well, but I can't remember which right now. @_@

Even if I want to keep the same character forever, it's also tempting to get new deco pierces and try out stuff like the costume changes and new, special characters. :o

Your Tamagotchi will only die from bad care. ;)

Anyway something that's been on my mind since forever is about the change pierces...they don't have games?! 'Cause I looked at video reviews and only the pierces with raisable characters seem to have games. !_!

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 15 November 2013 - 12:25 AM.

• Sugar Bunny ♥ likes this

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:17 AM ( #842 )

yeah non of the change pierces have games but all others do

Anyway something that's been on my mind since forever is about the change pierces...they don't have games?! 'Cause I looked at video reviews and only the pierces with raisable characters seem to have games. !_!

Licksta

• licksta user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:32 AM ( #843 )

I hope they release it in north america.

Unlikely. Did they do that with any of the past colors except for ID L? Nope. It would've been nice if they released the P's but it's been a year almost. Never gonna happen

Sugar Bunny ♥

• sugar-bunny-&-9829; user photo

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:55 PM ( #844 )

Thanks for reassuring me in that regard. ^^:

But yes, it's unfortunate that they don't have games although I wonder if it's hard to come up with simple games that can be played with no prior instruction, utilizing only 3 buttons. Of course, I don't have a broad range of experience with multiple Tama versions, so I could very well be wrong. Maybe there's not much storage on the data chip which I assume is inside each deco pierce after storing all the character change files (has anyone ever dissected one)?

Unlikely. Did they do that with any of the past colors except for ID L? Nope. It would've been nice if they released the P's but it's been a year almost. Never gonna happen

Never say never; wasn't the iD L translated thanks to the efforts of the English-speaking community? If we could somehow convince Bandai that there was a market for the Tamagotchi P's, or future color-screen releases, in the west, then they would be silly not to do so. The question is whether or not they would become one of those uber-popular toys like Furby, tickle-me Elmo, or even the first American iteration of Tamagotchi.

Edited by Sugar Bunny ♥, 15 November 2013 - 06:56 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:02 PM ( #845 )

Never say never; wasn't the iD L translated thanks to the efforts of the English-speaking community? 

The iD L was translated by Bandai Asia... where did this information come from? Can you tell us the source?

Sugar Bunny ♥

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:32 PM ( #846 )

The iD L was translated by Bandai Asia... where did this information come from? Can you tell us the source?

That was accidentally worded in a way that mislead you, I guess. What I mean to say is that English-speaking Tama fans kept requesting that Bandai bring the color display Tamagotchis over to western countries, so the Chinese branch of the company finally translated it into English for that lucrative export cash. Is this not correct? I wasn't trying to imply that said fans were the ones who literally did the translation. xP

Edited by Sugar Bunny ♥, 15 November 2013 - 09:32 PM.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 PM ( #847 )

That was accidentally worded in a way that mislead you, I guess. What I mean to say is that English-speaking Tama fans kept requesting that Bandai bring the color display Tamagotchis over to western countries, so the Chinese branch of the company finally translated it into English for that lucrative export cash. Is this not correct? I wasn't trying to imply that said fans were the ones who literally did the translation. xP

Yeah I kind of understood it differently, haha! It was an unexpected release and it caught everyone by surprise. We're not sure what they're planning to do next. Hmmm...

Sugar Bunny ♥

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:25 PM ( #848 )

Yeah I kind of understood it differently, haha! It was an unexpected release and it caught everyone by surprise. We're not sure what they're planning to do next. Hmmm...

It really is hard to tell what Bandai is planning for the Americas and Europe in the future (well, aside from the new Tama that fans have just recently discovered, of course), but having a dedicated fanbase in those regions is undoubtedly nothing but a good thing!

I'm also impressed at how Bandai of Japan is still apparently rolling out deco pierces. Has the Disney Change! one released yet? I've heard it comes out in November, but other than that I'm not sure when in November. :P

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:02 AM ( #849 )

Hey, was wondering if anyone could try to translate this message about Tamariz closing

http://www.carddass.com/tamariz/

many thanks to whoever can translate this :) I'm really curious to what it says.

Tama-Star_Girl

• tama-star-girl user photo

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:05 AM ( #850 )

Dream Aikatsu pierce shown in December's Gotchishinbun.

pierce_aikatsu2_1.jpg

• *Hayden*, oddsandendswithlove and tamastar133 like this

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:55 PM ( #851 )

that version of the aikatsu looks like so much fun! ill have to try and hunt one down soon '3

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:14 AM ( #852 )

I got my Anniversary pierce today... :)

...and my Watchlin toy!

tumblr_inline_my3idbzIWk1stg2n6.jpg

I'll do a video of it and maybe write a review. Would you guys be interested? ;3

• Aliciavz88, Mamapatchi, Brittygotchi and 3 others like this

Kitt

• kitt user photo

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:02 PM ( #853 )

Oh my goodness, Watchlin is so cute!! <3

I got my Anniversary pierce today... :)

...and my Watchlin toy!

tumblr_inline_my3idbzIWk1stg2n6.jpg

I'll do a video of it and maybe write a review. Would you guys be interested? ;3

How much is that and where did you find it? ^~^

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:02 PM ( #854 )

Oh my goodness, Watchlin is so cute!! <3

How much is that and where did you find it? ^~^

I bought it for about $22 on Hobby Link Japan but it is now sold out.

I uploaded my video about it!

acc113

• acc113 user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:08 AM ( #855 )

2218664_1.jpg

Oh...........

http://p-bandai.jp/t...tem-1000086063/

• furbitchi, oddsandendswithlove and soluiz like this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:29 AM ( #856 )

More pierces? I think they should stop, and that one looks lame

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:31 AM ( #857 )

That one looks creepy. I'm intrigued!

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:47 AM ( #858 )

Ugly lol, but at least it's not girly. I just don't like crossover pierces.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:02 AM ( #859 )

2218664_1.jpg
Oh...........
http://p-bandai.jp/t...tem-1000086063/

Dont hate on this pierce its awsome I love that character he is from touch detective and is the blond girl's pet ots a popular trend in japan noneof you know this ccharacter as its japan famous mostly but it WILL SELL FAST this character and the new app associated with it is really popular

Is it a change or a character pierce

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:11 AM ( #860 )

Dont hate on this pierce its awsome I love that character he is from touch detective and is the blond girl's pet ots a popular trend in japan noneof you know this ccharacter as its japan famous mostly but it WILL SELL FAST this character and the new app associated with it is really popular

Is it a change or a character pierce

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that franchise but it sounds cool. :)

and that is a very good qusetion.. it doesn't look like a change OR a character pierce..maybe something new alltogether. o.0 Even though I don't know about these mushroom things I might get it because it looks very interesting and different from other piercings.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan