Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:16 AM ( #861 )

They look like Shiitake mushrooms XD

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:19 AM ( #862 )

Thats good youll be happy to know too that this pierce could raise tamagotchi's popularity in japan again (even though its popularity in japan is through the roof at the momment trust me I saw it myself. )

Im hoping it will be both the character has many different types of looks like hello kitty or domo so I hope you can raose him and then transform him into different forms (emf did you spot the mametchi one hehe)

Edit: found it!!! Nameko the character featured in this pierce is called funghi in english so I guess ots best to call him funghi and also the english name of his owner is MacKenzie

More news:http://app.famitsu.c...0131225_294317/

It's officially a raisable character pierce. You can raise a tamagotchi funghi a Mametchi funghi and a Kuchipatchi funghi lol they look so funny I love it the pierce is gender less so I love It even more the game looks fun too by the way it releases on 25th of jan

Edited by furbitchi, 25 December 2013 - 07:45 AM.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:06 AM ( #863 )

Is the mushroom people game in English too? I'd like to play it myself ;o. It looks real fun.

Yeah, tamagotchi needs more popularity, while it's popular with little girls and such, it needs to have a more adult fandom too you know, and get more exposure. While I think one little pierce might help, I think the next tamagotchi needs to be really really good to make the change. (Also, better spin off toys. The yume kira bag was kind of Bleh, but then the pocket designer is awesome.)

Edited by DJYellow22, 25 December 2013 - 08:10 AM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:30 AM ( #864 )

Yeah I agree I. Not sure if the funghi pierce will help bring adult fans even though it's a craze like hello kitty but with a more diverse fan base at times I'm still not sure

The pocket designer is so technologically advanced if you think about it for a small toy it's hard to imagine what's In store for the next generation of the tamagotchi.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:43 AM ( #865 )

Yeah I agree I. Not sure if the funghi pierce will help bring adult fans even though it's a craze like hello kitty but with a more diverse fan base at times I'm still not sure
The pocket designer is so technologically advanced if you think about it for a small toy it's hard to imagine what's In store for the next generation of the tamagotchi.

Yeah, we'll see. It might bring a few though, but I really wish it had a more adult fanbase, although since BanDai just aims to little girls, it seems like bandai doesn't want to go that route. Which is fine, it's still really popular, but they are missing out on some new fans they could make. I know a lot of Japanese tamagotchi fans on twitter, and they always say it's not popular with adults.

Yeah I agree, it's just a fun little toy :o

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:45 AM ( #866 )

this deco pierce really unique and facinating i think imma have to look into it because the characters wallpapers etc look refreshing and fun ^.^

• furbitchi likes this

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:48 AM ( #867 )

I wonder how much they tried to make it girly lol.

- TamaTamatchi

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

• go-gozarutchi1 user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:01 AM ( #868 )

I want this pierce!!!
  • furbitchi likes this

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:06 AM ( #869 )

the mushroom pierce is so weird owo;

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:07 PM ( #870 )

I wonder how much they tried to make it girly lol.
- TamaTamatchi

They made it in a shape of a heart, like seriously BanDai, WHY NOT A DIFFERENT SHAPE!?!?!

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:45 PM ( #871 )

They made it in a shape of a heart, like seriously BanDai, WHY NOT A DIFFERENT SHAPE!?!?!

Because its cheaper.

They don't need to make a second mold for the plastic, just use different colours and different decals. It works out a lot cheaper for them >u<'.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:54 AM ( #872 )

There are non-heart shapes out there already anyway, like for example the fairy change one.

SaitoHitomi

• saitohitomi user photo

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:20 AM ( #873 )

I have no idea what that pierce is made after but I want! It's so weird looking and I love it. I don't care for most of the pierces, the change ones I don't even want. If it comes with a game I'm down for it as long as it's not extra girly. Yes I am female but girly just isn't my thing, that's why I couldn't get into the Dream Coffret. But this new one...is...awesome looking!

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:55 AM ( #874 )

There are non-heart shapes out there already anyway, like for example the fairy change one.

But I thought they used hearts for all cross-over pierces, change or regular?

I have no idea what that pierce is made after but I want! It's so weird looking and I love it. I don't care for most of the pierces, the change ones I don't even want. If it comes with a game I'm down for it as long as it's not extra girly. Yes I am female but girly just isn't my thing, that's why I couldn't get into the Dream Coffret. But this new one...is...awesome looking!

Its based off a really popular character from a smartphone game from Japan called 'Touch Detective', and a spin off (?) called 'Mushroom Garden'.

http://namepara.com/...nghi/index.html

http://namepara.com/en/app/touch/

and here's a page all about 'Funghi' who the pierce is based off.

http://namepara.com/en/about/

Edited by Pashalin, 28 December 2013 - 07:05 AM.

• SaitoHitomi likes this

SaitoHitomi

• saitohitomi user photo

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:58 PM ( #875 )

Does anyone know where to preorder the Touch Detective Pierce? (I've started playing TD and I'm addicted. I must have a Funghi. Lol)
  • furbitchi likes this

TamAmore

• tamamore user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:46 AM ( #876 )

I'm not going to get mushroom pierce, it looks ugly and weird.Tamagotchi should be cute (cute but not girly) and these mushrooms are scary, and they have nothing to do with tamas, I even hate the Sanrio one (ironically I love Sanrio) just because Mametchi transforms into Hello Kitty...what about the Ciao one?It's nonsense, because the Tamagotchi manga is on Pucchigumi, not on Ciao

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:59 AM ( #877 )

They get additional money from pairing up, so...

SakuraLove

• sakuralove user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:23 PM ( #878 )

what about the Ciao one?It's nonsense, because the Tamagotchi manga is on Pucchigumi, not on Ciao

Ciao has paired up with Tamagotchi many times to make limited edition shell designs for the Keitai, Entama, Uratama, Mini, Tamagotchi School, etc. It makes perfect sense for them to release a limited edition pierce and I personally think it's super cute!

Kitt

• kitt user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:48 PM ( #879 )

I wish I could find a Ciáo pierce at a reasonable price... it looks so cute and fun ;3;

SakuraLove

• sakuralove user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:54 PM ( #880 )

I wish I could find a Ciáo pierce at a reasonable price... it looks so cute and fun ;3;

There's one on Ebay at the moment for $29.99 and free shipping, haven't seen them get much better than that!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan