Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jhud

• jhud user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:10 PM ( #881 )

Personally I see no problems in crossover pierces, both brands get their extra heads up and it's not like pierces are something big like expansions for games- they dont come out once a year and cost 60$.

Kitt

• kitt user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:26 PM ( #882 )

There's one on Ebay at the moment for $29.99 and free shipping, haven't seen them get much better than that!

Yeah, same here.. I just don't know if I want to drop that much... might have to ;~;

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:18 PM ( #883 )

I like the crossover pierces, and I really really want the Disney & Sanrio pierces uwu.

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:53 PM ( #884 )

Is the mushroom people game in English too? I'd like to play it myself ;o. It looks real fun.

Yeah, it's available in English for both iOS and Android.  Search "Mushroom Garden" (Without the quotes) in your respective app store.  And a fun little game it is.  There's three different versions, all of which are free - regular, Deluxe, and Seasons.

After playing this game for a bit, I definitely want the pierce based on it for my Tamagotchi P's now.  Kuchipanamekotchi in particular is awesome - enough said.  :)

soluiz

• soluiz user photo

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:56 AM ( #885 )

2218664_1.jpg
Oh...........
http://p-bandai.jp/t...tem-1000086063/

The gloryyy :o
I'm such a nameko addict that I need to register to spazz at this ♥_♥ squeelll
Namekos are like the cutest things ever!

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:22 AM ( #886 )

I've played the Mushroom Garden and Touch Detective for a bit and I guess I wouldn't mind owning this pierce either, not sure when I will be able to get it though...

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:33 PM ( #887 )

Those mushroom characters look so freaky-funny. I can't wait to get my hand on this one.

Kiruu

• kiruu user photo

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:59 AM ( #888 )

Those mushroom transformations creep me out. The rest of the pierce is okay but unfortunately for me I hate mushrooms. It'd have made more sense to me to dress them in mushroom costumes rather than to warp the shape of the character themselves, like with the Disney and Sanrio pierces. 

soluiz

• soluiz user photo

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:31 AM ( #889 )

Nameko pierce sneak peak!
  • furbitchi and AeroHail like this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:37 PM ( #890 )

I need ittt. Gosh, the icon background is so beautiful!

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:18 AM ( #891 )

I didn't expect funghi to be a girl that took me by surprise but none the less this pierce is so cool I really want it but I just can't get one now looks like I'll miss my chance maybe one day if I'm lucky haha

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:45 AM ( #892 )

Probably my least favourite pierce so far, eh. I'll still get it, though.

• -Ra- likes this

-Ra-

• ra user photo

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:39 PM ( #893 )

I'll still get it, though.

LOL how I felt about the Aikatsu pierces. :P

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:55 PM ( #894 )

Is it just me or is it the only pierce where there are two guys and one girl?

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:56 PM ( #895 )

LOL how I felt about the Aikatsu pierces. :P

They're not my favourites either. None of the crossover pierces that feature non-Tamagotchi characters really appeal to me that much anyway.

Is it just me or is it the only pierce where there are two guys and one girl?

I think you're right. Shame that they only used it on such an, uh... odd pierce. :P

• Eternal Mametchi Fan and ichiro.malfoy like this

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:40 AM ( #896 )

They're not my favourites either. None of the crossover pierces that feature non-Tamagotchi characters really appeal to me that much anyway.

I think you're right. Shame that they only used it on such an, uh... odd pierce. :P

I guess it's up to how well you know the crossover and how much you like the brand I knew touch detecive from way back and I decided to watch aikatsu becuase of the crossover and It made me like the pierces even more as before with aikatsu I was like.... yeah no thank you but now I think it's kinda cute (version 1 anyway) and I think of it better than I did.

I mean if it was a lets say moshi monsters pierce or a kesha pierce you'd love it sam regardless becuase you know of it when some people who dont would take something like a moshi monsters pierce as weird and unusual.

Despite opinions ths pierce has gained some hype as on amazon it was at 14th most popular toy sold online so this pierce may open up a fan base of all kinds.

I played mushroom graden by the way and I think its brilliant and so cute the anime ova's are so funny too.

Edited by furbitchi, 27 January 2014 - 04:42 AM.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:36 AM ( #897 )

Touch Detective or at least Mushroom Garden are really worth checking. Full version of Touch Detective was the first app I've ever bought on my tablet (and on any of my smart devices ever). 

I agree though they should make a "normal" pierce with two guys and one girl, or even a pierce with three guys altogether since there's an uneven number of boys either way :/

• furbitchi likes this

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:33 AM ( #898 )

I guess it's up to how well you know the crossover and how much you like the brand I knew touch detecive from way back and I decided to watch aikatsu becuase of the crossover and It made me like the pierces even more as before with aikatsu I was like.... yeah no thank you but now I think it's kinda cute (version 1 anyway) and I think of it better than I did.

I mean if it was a lets say moshi monsters pierce or a kesha pierce you'd love it sam regardless becuase you know of it when some people who dont would take something like a moshi monsters pierce as weird and unusual.

Despite opinions ths pierce has gained some hype as on amazon it was at 14th most popular toy sold online so this pierce may open up a fan base of all kinds.

I played mushroom graden by the way and I think its brilliant and so cute the anime ova's are so funny too.

I don't get your point, it's not like I was saying that others should dislike the pierce or anything, it's just not my thing. Surely I'm allowed to have an opinion without being quoted and told how I'm wrong in length.  :wacko:

TamAmore

• tamamore user photo

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:07 PM ( #899 )

I don't like crossover pierces because most of them are made for money purposes.
The mushrooms look creepy, Tamagotchi isn't on Ciao and I don't like the Sanrio pierce because Mametchi transforms into Hello Kitty!Wasn't Dear Daniel better for Mametchi?
I think Himespetchi would be cuter as Hello Kitty.All the characters transforms into good characters.
Nandetchi looks like Keroppi and Kuchipatchi as PomPom Purin is so cute!But Mametchi as Hello Kitty?Hell no @~@ the only good crossover pierces are the Aikatsu and Disney's.
I wish Bandai would release jazz music related pierce, I'd like to raise Mario Biondi on my P's, it would be so cute, but since Bandai makes Tamas for little girls is impossible, because jazz isn't that genre of music that kids like.
I think if Bandai would make a music pierce they would make Dream5 pierce, but I hate Dream5 -__- they even made a cameo in the anime!
I'm so happy that OLM isn't using their songs anymore since Yume Kira Dream second season, original songs are better and Rie Kugimiya (Mametchi) has a really cute singing voice.
Sorry for the OT ^^"
  • SamJJE101 and Eternal Mametchi Fan like this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:19 PM ( #900 )

Everything is made for money purposes, that's how life works. Also, jazz is not popular in Japan and I doubt that they'd make a pierce with artists from other countries...

• AeroHail likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan