Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:25 PM ( #921 )

Yes. However going by the number of Miracle Friends episodes, the season is almost over which means they could make a new OP and ED ;)

• furbitchi likes this

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:52 PM ( #922 )

True,true maybe they'll change the Tamagotchi! :D 

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:05 AM ( #923 )

Not only that ykd series didnt even have the p's featured in their show once yet it is the shows toy so it doesbt mean anything I think the anime is too deep into a new series to continue with the p's I understand the start of mf bexuae yumekira came back for an ep but now they are most likely never to again the time is so right for a new version but there is no news on the deko pierces or something else.

PachiNameko

• pachinameko user photo

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:05 AM ( #924 )

I love the nameko pierce! 

It's the whole reason I bought the tamagotchi P's. 

I have an extra one left over as I pre-ordered some for me and friends. 

There are a bunch on ebay for 23$ with free shipping too. That is about as low as you're going to see them,

I ordered them via a proxy service and each one still came to about 20 with shipping. 

I had a kuchipachi nameko with a nameko hat but I didn't realize making him go to the tama cafe would

cause him to leave, I was so sad! 

http://instagram.com/p/kk5ldRKJfF/

The pierce adds nameko food to the restaurant, which is much cheaper than regular food (120gp)

Pashalin

• pashalin user photo

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:22 AM ( #925 )

I'm pretty sure we'll get a new pierce late this year, sort of around the time the P's was released >w<!

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:14 AM ( #926 )

I'm pretty sure we'll get a new pierce late this year, sort of around the time the P's was released >w<!

Aaaaaactually I don't think there will be any new pierces from now on as a new anime series was announced and it looks like the odds are a whole new tamagothci will be made as it wouldn't make since not to because of new characters and the old ones all coming back they need to regroup all of them"
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:29 AM ( #927 )

OK Here's who I think MIGHT be on the new Tamagotchi that MIGHT be after the P's. >u<

Boys

• Mametchi
  • Kuchipatchi
  • Kuromametchi
  • The new blue guy from the poster
  • Spacytchi
  • Akaspetchi maybe...
  • Pipospetchi maybe...
  • Oyajitchi...perhaps as a secret character or something?
  • Gozarutchi perhaps? Mainly because he appears on some Tamagotchi Store Tokyo stuff
  • Gochimotchi (since he played a somewhat important role in MF)
  • Nandetchi...
  • Righttchi...
  • Wagashietchi
  • A few more new characters maybe

Girls

• Lovelitchi
  • Melodytchi
  • Moriritchi
  • Himespetchi
  • Yumemitchi
  • Kiraritchi
  • Miraitchi
  • Clulutchi
  • The new girl from the poster
  • Candy Pakupaku
  • Pianitchi
  • Coffretchi
  • Memetchi
  • Tropicatchi
  • A few more new characters maybe. But I was thinking it might have Patitchi, Amakutchi, and Crepetchi since they appear on the Miracle Friends merchandise  I bought for some reason XD

I also think it would have Kuyokuyotchi... dunno if he/she's a boy or a girl though, oops :P

• *Hayden* likes this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:47 AM ( #928 )

I also think it would have Kuyokuyotchi... dunno if he/she's a boy or a girl though, oops :P

It's a guy, and I would love to see him in the new release, he's so cute.

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:43 PM ( #929 )

well i just bought the nameko fungi pierce yesturday and im 2 short of the complete collection of tama deco pierces now..i only need the 2nd aikatsu and the caoi... im really curious and anxous to know which tama is next and will it out weigh the  tama p's cause its going to be difficult to do lol well thats my opinion anyways :P

• furbitchi likes this

Tamafurbi

• tamafurbi user photo

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:29 PM ( #930 )

Those cute Tamagotchi P's! If they have come, in other countries, I can not wait through the purchase also online!

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:52 PM ( #931 )

Just a reminder, folks --- this topic is to discuss about the release of Tamagotchi P's and its related products (pierces, toys, etc).

If anyone has questions on the P's features, please create a topic under the Help For New Tamagotchi Owners section.

Unrelated responses have been cleaned up. Please stay on topic.

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:02 PM ( #932 )

I wonder if they don't do a new one :< since the TMGC P's has Mametchi,Memetchi,Kuchipatchi,Himespetchi,Yumemitchi,and Kiraritchi along with other characters and the Pierces the love and melo has Lovelitchi,Melodytchi,and Kuromametchi. The other pierces has Pianitchi, Coffretchi,and some others I think. The Miraclize pierce has Miraitchi,Clulutchi and Smartotchi. Though Morritchi,Chamametchi,and some others like new characters and old ones should be in it so I guess there's a 50/50 chance of a new one and not a new one but perhaps a new pierce or not  :huh: 

Edited by tamastar133, 15 March 2014 - 06:02 PM.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:32 AM ( #933 )

Not at all there is actually so so many reasons to make a new version it's not even close to 50/50

the pierces discontinue after a while like all toys that are collectible heck last year the lovemelo one was discontinued in a snap there is actually 100% no need for the p's anymore the toy is incredibly outdated with the anime itself the new anime is about tamatown and dream town MERGING meaning they have no choice but to make the next version based in both tamatown and dream town mixed instead of either dream town or tamatown (or tamastreet if you think about the ID) also it's just common sense there are usually all these new characters added to a set version by now if they were going to continue with the p's they would've made a candy Paku Paku pierce by last year and a others aimed to release.

Edited by furbitchi, 16 March 2014 - 06:36 AM.

• tamastar133 likes this

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:24 PM ( #934 )

hmm, sad to hear the pierces are discontinued :(

I also heard the p's itself got discontinued.

as for the new version, i don't think there will be one soon, besides, the TF was just released, i know this isn't a japanese one, but the T already connects to dream town. Don't think there will be a new version any time soon

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:59 PM ( #935 )

yes it has been 100% confirmed that the tamagotchi p's and all the pierces have been discontinued but i however believe that they will be coming out with a new version soon...the TF isnt going to cut it and i highly doubt they will make japan etc go without a new version because we have the TF, they are definitely going to come out with one for their region..and im excited to see what it will be..and since they will need to top the tama p's it wont be a Japanese version of the TF i couldnt think they would down size like that...

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:59 PM ( #936 )

The p's is still being advertised in Japan so I don't think it's discontinued

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:14 PM ( #937 )

The site is still pretty much active. Please provide an information source for the discontinuation?

As a matter of fact, based on the latest Gotchishimbun issue, they are advertising new items/events for the P's Station throughout the entire month of March, and on the official website, it clearly states "好評発売中" which means they are currently available and still being sold.

oddsandendswithlove

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:01 PM ( #938 )

really? thats crazy because a friend of mine from Tokyo had said he went to the store and thats what the girl had said to him...and ive been reading it everywhere! lol i dont actually have a particular link i should have kept in mind of it..but im very happy it isnt because its awesome to know that there maybe more decopierces!

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:09 PM ( #939 )

Well they aren't some stores may stop selling them thoguh thats what they could mean.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:35 PM ( #940 )

hmm, sad to hear the pierces are discontinued :(

I also heard the p's itself got discontinued.

as for the new version, i don't think there will be one soon, besides, the TF was just released, i know this isn't a japanese one, but the T already connects to dream town. Don't think there will be a new version any time soon

A new tamagotchi anime is going to be released, and it takes place in Dreamtown combined with TamaTown. They most likely will make a new toy, to tie in with the tamagotchi anime.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan