Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

anem0ne

• anem0ne user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:39 PM ( #941 )

Little (a lot) late to the P party but better late than never! Just bought the Coffret set and the Aikatsu set as well as some other Pierces! Super looking forward to getting them and raising some tama's! 

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:33 AM ( #942 )

A new tamagotchi anime is going to be released, and it takes place in Dreamtown combined with TamaTown. They most likely will make a new toy, to tie in with the tamagotchi anime.

Let's hope that they'll feel guilty enough about closing tamatown that they'll open it up again. Not that I even have a working computer, but I know many people miss it...
But if the next anime is mixing tamatown and dream town, there is a chance, no?

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:52 AM ( #943 )

Let's hope that they'll feel guilty enough about closing tamatown that they'll open it up again. Not that I even have a working computer, but I know many people miss it...
But if the next anime is mixing tamatown and dream town, there is a chance, no?

Eh, I don't know, the thing is, the new town is literally dream town and tamagotchi town combined. As in, they became one whole town called DreamTamaTown.

And, if BanDai Japan does return tamatown, it would be the Japanese ones only. They have no control over the american ones that were deleted.

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:58 AM ( #944 )

Ok people BANDAI AMERICA and BANDAI JAPAN aren't the same thing they operate VERY DIFFERENTLY
  • DJYellow22 and Eternal Mametchi Fan like this

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:03 PM ( #945 )

Okay, okay, I know, I get it. But they have cooperated before, just sayin'... :lol:

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:24 PM ( #946 )

Okay... Guys, if it is NOT to do with the P's. Make a new topic. Not nessasarily in comments/rumors.

So Tamatown and Dreamtown should have a new topic.
No B.A vs Japan... Blah blah blah...
New tama, lets wait and see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan