Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:18 PM ( #141 )

I would think it was just for the tama P... But then again... I wouldn't put out the IDLs or the 15th... It might need more connections anyway... Atleast thats my thought.

Dazzilitchi

• dazzilitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:59 AM ( #142 )

another tamagotchi? just after the princess spacey was released???

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:59 AM ( #143 )

@Dazzlitchi

Yes, I suppose Bandai Japan do release new versions pretty quickly..but they are more popular, unlike Bandai America. The Princess Spacy was released on March 2012, so its more months than expected - especially since the spacy was released a bit early, don't you think? I bet it took more longer due to these Deco Pieces.

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:06 PM ( #144 )

Something new for you guys :)

Posted Image

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:26 PM ( #145 )

Thanks for the info, Ichiro! :D

Personally, I just LOVE Cooking Games. They really make my day. It's great to have one on the Tamagotchi P! :)

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:42 AM ( #146 )

I love cooking games as well, i'm a huge fan of cooking mama for the DS, lol.
  • tamatown123 likes this

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:08 PM ( #147 )

I love cooking games as well. Even if I'm more of a tomboy (even though i hate that word) I always had some soft spot for them.
But I hope the cooking won't be only available as a connection game...
  • tamatown123 likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:19 AM ( #148 )

The only new character I like is Raitotchi...he's just so adorable. <3

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:34 AM ( #149 )

I agree, I think Raitotchi is the only one acceptable male character...
And I don't like how 4 or so have the same body shape.

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:45 PM ( #150 )

I like ALOT....

Ratiotchi

Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi(I know, I used to HATE Kiraritchi.. But I've warmed up to her..)

Kiramotchi

Yukinotchi

Charatchi

Gotchimotchi(He reminds me of richie rich!)

Shirimotchi

Amiamitchi

And Mogumogutchi~

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:31 AM ( #151 )

Although its a hard choice, I'd have to go with Chouchoutchi. She looks so adorable! :wub:

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:57 AM ( #152 )

The best girl is Patitchi or Warutsutchi.

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:40 AM ( #153 )

Something new for you guys :)

Posted Image

I love cooking games. :)

So, from what it sounds like, the recipes will be on the P's download site, and other downloads will be on the charms (Or whatever they're called.) only? I hope they won't release a new one every week...

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:04 AM ( #154 )

No no no, on Tama-zone, there was a link to some random tamagotchi toy.. And well, it confirmed that there were more downloads for everything else. :)

I will however assume that characters will be limited to the charms.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:32 AM ( #155 )

The characters seem like mutations of already-existing ones... Nandetchi's head is shaped like Gozarutchi's, Hoshigarutchi reminds me of Violetchi, Patitchi is like Uwasatchi, Chouchoutchi is like Butterflytchi, Warutsutchi is like Kuromametchi, and Pekopekotchi is some creepy combination of Mimitchi, Chamametchi, and Chantotchi. :o I loved the ID L characters much more.

Chry

• chry user photo

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:32 AM ( #156 )

So...is the Tamagotchi P the model thats up from the iD L, like the iD L was to the iD?

I'm just trying to figure out what it is exactly xD. There's lots of information on this topic, so its hard to process it.
Will it be like the iD L in basic function?

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:03 AM ( #157 )

The characters seem like mutations of already-existing ones... Nandetchi's head is shaped like Gozarutchi's, Hoshigarutchi reminds me of Violetchi, Patitchi is like Uwasatchi, Chouchoutchi is like Butterflytchi, Warutsutchi is like Kuromametchi, and Pekopekotchi is some creepy combination of Mimitchi, Chamametchi, and Chantotchi. :o I loved the ID L characters much more.

I agree with you, but I think Knightchi is like Gozarutchi. :o

So...is the Tamagotchi P the model thats up from the iD L, like the iD L was to the iD?
I'm just trying to figure out what it is exactly xD. There's lots of information on this topic, so its hard to process it.
Will it be like the iD L in basic function?

No no no, it s a ALL NEW Tama, not just a upgrade. :o

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:50 PM ( #158 )

Well, some of the characters, like Shirimotchi, are cute (he really, really looks like a minion, yay!). But they all seem to be more realistically based, if you get what I mean. You've got Knightchi, who looks like a knight (duh), Raitotchi looks like a baseball player, Takutotchi looks like a messed-up Santa...it's just lost it's creativity. The characters, which are supposed to be simple yet cute, have become so overly detailed it's gross.
I like the cooking with friends feature, and that you can connect with more than one other Tamagotchi, but I'd never be able to use those features. (How the heck would I scrape together the funds to get MULTIPLE Tamagotchi P's?) I'm glad the download feature is staying (at least, sort of), but it just seems like a marketing scam to sell all those figures. Maybe they think we might be a bit disgusted by the new characters and use that leverage to get us to buy the figures, which will unlock more characters, and hence get Bandai more money.
I probably won't get one of these, as I'm saving up for a new ereader and a plane trip in the FAR future (I'm at about $400 right now wuut), and I can get awesome stuff on my new iD L via downloads, without needing to pay. If I do buy one, I'll get it after the rush for them has gone down, and some formerly enthusiastic person can sell their beat-up one to me for cheap.
Bandai, if you want to keep up with the times, why not make an improved iD L with easier downloading options (like Bluetooth or even USB if necessary)? Infrared is a bit outdated. Or maybe add some characters without removing the old? You've got skillions of dollars; your possibilities are nearly endless.
In short (since I bloviate so much), Bandai seems to be missing some great ideas.
I'm not trying to offend anyone who likes the Tamagotchi P, just find what Bandai's doing to be a bit sketchy.
~Amat

DJYellow22

• djyellow22 user photo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:08 PM ( #159 )

From what I know, Infrared is still used in Japan quite a bit. Idk how, considering that all the latest smartphones don't have it.

The figures(Or, I guess heart pieces) are similar to some pretty cure thing that some one else linked to. They are big sellers in Japan I assume, just because they are pretty and pink, little girls love them.

And about the ID L downloads.. Heh, no offensive, but I'm assuming by the time the P's are released, BanDai will cease releasing downloads for it.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:00 AM ( #160 )

^ You're right about that, DJ...Bandai will probably stop making downloads for iD L so people buy new versions. That's how they make money. :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi p, new tama, tamagotchi idl?, new tama in japan