Different Characters on Japanese P2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
So I've heard that you can get different charactesr on a Japanese P2 than what you get on an american. How do I know which Japanese P2s have the different characters (the cat tama) vs. regular? Is it called the "Discover new species" version? :s

as far as i know there are 2 versions of the japanese gen2... both having different characters that change from zukitchi. I think the series 1 has pochitchi on it while the series 2 has nyatchi though... can't be cetain on this one though since i only own a series 1 right now.

Edit: Found a link to a growth chart for the japanese gen2's that might help you out a bit whiteclaw.

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8272

Last edited by a moderator:
Webster I'd hate to Correct you, but hte Chart was made for Tama-Zone, not anyother site can have it on any post or anything. I think you could do a link to it on Tama-Zone though. ^_^

-Puri-

sorry about that... didn't notice that it was made for tama-zone. i'll have to find where it is there since i save the chart on my pc a few months ago.

Edit: took the image down and put a link in it's place instead

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about that... didn't notice that it was made for tama-zone. i'll have to find where it is there since i save the chart on my pc a few months ago.

Edit: took the image down and put a link in it's place instead
I save them too, so I don't blame you. ^_^ I just don't want you to get in trouble.

-Puri-

The Japanese P2 has Nyatchi (the cat) as the second-best care adult, whereas the English P2 has Pochitchi instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back