KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffy Snivy

Reaction score
Stolen from my old rules

So basically, it's just a world in which only Kirbies inhabit. =D

So, just act however you would act as a Kirby!

You can have :

Regular copy abilities

Mini-boss fights

FUN

Friends

You can't however, have

Big boss fights

Good god, no OMGTHERE'SASUPERSTRONGABILITIES in this RP.

So... be any Kirby you want,

Me's claming regular Kirby.

I'd appreciate if you say which Kirby you are in a post.

ooh, could i be wing kirby? c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... But I was reffering to colours.... But it's fine too. :/

Kirby was preparing to nom his Strawberry Shortcake with his fork and knife, and he did so, eating it and not letting any crumbs get away. "Puyyoooo! That was good!" he said, holding his stomach.

{ oh gosh sorry!
wHfTa.gif

do you think i could be a grape kirby instead? { like the one in squeak squad } (/ ; ~ ; \) }

Teri- Acepted yey

Mew- Oh god if I sound rude i'm so sorry but anyways aceptted and don't worry no need to hit yourself ;) and yesh you can be grape kirby

Kirby then saw a pack of Skittles and wanted to eat it. " Puyooo! Skittles!" (ok this is what happens when I have coffee) and tried to run for them but he got hit by a Hothead, so he swallowed the Hothead and became Fire Kirby and then he ate the skitlles.

{ that's fine! none taken at all! i just sped through the rules too quick, sorry ;u; }

Grape Kirby had spent the day traversing the skies as an Angel Kirby she had swallowed earlier. Seeing a Maximum Tomato on the ground, she flew down to it and began eating it very happily.

purple kirby!!!! (also has ninja power due to ninja kirby being purple)

Red Kirby walked around or whatever out of boredom. All of a sudden she was hungry. So she went to find food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back