So I have a bunch of tamagotchis... And I want to mix them up. Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of tamagotchis (All American Connections, versions 1-5) and I want to mix them up, i.e., put the insides in different shells and change buttons around, etc. But I can't decide what I want to do with them. Can anyone post some feedback? I'll describe them all and post a picture.

I have:

v1 - solid light pink with red buttons (missing: B button and back cover)

v1 - fuchsia with yellow stars, yellow screen border and purple buttons (missing: reset button, keychain and holes for keychain)

v1 - violet with pink and orange swirls, light blue screen border and red buttons

v2 - baby blue with pastel sea green and white flowers, medium pink screen border and buttons (I have two of these)

v3 - chartreuse with fucshia flowers, lavender screen border and buttons

v3 - white with black zebra stripes, light orange screen border and buttons

v3 - midnight blue with yellow constellations, black screen border and light blue buttons

v4 - white shell with face of royal blue ocean waves, black screen border and red antenna ball and buttons

v4 - navy blue with light blue, white and red stars/swirls/, red screen border, yellow buttons and a red antenna ball

v4.5 - purple with fuchsia, light blue and light green puzzle pieces over dark purple swirls, dark purple screen border, and chartreuse antenna star and buttons

v4.5 - light blue with baby blue hibiscus flowers, and white screen border, buttons and antenna star (most of keychain is broken off)

v5 - indigo with green and blue spaceships and white stars, lavender screen border and buttons, and white antenna pyramid/house thing.

So! Creative people out there... Does anyone have any ideas for me? :D

By the way I'm pretty sure this is an okay thing to post but if it violates anything I'm sorry.

Here is my collection. https://www.freeimagehosting.net/7uvkq the light blue v4.5 is missing from the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back