Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi shipped but still hasn't arrived?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:40 AM ( #18 )

5 days isn't really nothing for a package. I live in NJ, and i've had my iD L stuck in NYC for 12 days. So dont be as worried if your package doesnt arrive as fast. Smaller the package, the longer it will take.

- TamaTamatchi

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:48 AM ( #19 )

that's true, i've been waiting almost a whole month now on my new tama and my new usb :( !!!

liangjpop

• liangjpop user photo

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:00 AM ( #20 )

Hi, I recently bought a new iD L on ebay so my current one had a friend.

According to the Japan Post mailing site, it was in Posting/Collection on August 2nd

Then it arrived and was dispatched from the outward office of exchange on the 3rd early morning.

Soon it was available on the USPS website that usually means its in the US, at least from the rumors i heard.

I've been tracking it on the USPS website though and all I've gotten is:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Registered Mail

Processed Through Sort Facility

August 03, 2012, 5:08 am

KANSAI INT APT, JAPAN

Processed Through Sort Facility

August 03, 2012, 4:16 am

KANSAI INT APT, JAPAN

Acceptance

August 02, 2012, 5:11 pm

JAPAN

Although it says registered mail, the tracking number implies that it was sent via EMS since it followed the usual number-letter format.

the shipping number is: RR749096958JP

I even called USPS to see if there were just website delays, but they say everything's up to date.

:< What's going on you think? I may be a bit antsy, but I'm worried.

Hey Ashashichi,

1) I just ordered an iDL from Amazon. The carrier is Japan Post. You mentioned that you tracked yours down on the USPS website. How did you track it down? Cause they ask for the label/ receipt number. But I couldn't find anything but the order number on the Amazon site.
2) And also, on the Japan Post website, they told me to enter my item number. I entered the order number (cause that's the only number i could find), but they said that is incorrect.
3) Can you tell me how did you track yours down?
4) Did you use the order number or was it another number besides that?

Ashashichi

• ashashichi user photo

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:36 AM ( #21 )

Hey Ashashichi,

1) I just ordered an iDL from Amazon. The carrier is Japan Post. You mentioned that you tracked yours down on the USPS website. How did you track it down? Cause they ask for the label/ receipt number. But I couldn't find anything but the order number on the Amazon site.
2) And also, on the Japan Post website, they told me to enter my item number. I entered the order number (cause that's the only number i could find), but they said that is incorrect.
3) Can you tell me how did you track yours down?
4) Did you use the order number or was it another number besides that?

once its in the US you can track it via USPS using the same tracking number given to you by Japan Post

The order number is not the tracking number, ususally the JP numbers look like this RRxxxxxxxxxJP