Weird pixel lines on lcd screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
This is on a nano puppy I got: (hope its ok I posted it here...since it's technically NOT a tamagotchi :X)

blah-1.png

Now it's not always those lines in the same spot, they change sometimes depending on the animation or what icon I select...and when the pet is moving too...that's just an example of what happens sometimes.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this before or may know what it could be

My sis thinks it could possibly be pixel bleeding, but it's just weird that it's not the same lines in teh same place all the time, it changes depending again on the animation on the screen or what icons I select etc. Sometimes they are faint, sometimes they are a bit darker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been doing that since you bought it? I'm thinking it could be pixel bleeding as well. You might consider opening it up completely (very carefully) and screwing all the screws back in and making sure everything is in place.

yea since I got it (it had been stored away for a long time and unused) I GOT it from a co-worker, i will probably open it up tomorrow on my day off and take a look around at the thing, when I press certain buttons and go to certain icons I get different lines of pixels on the screen...so could be right could be that either it's too tight or too lose

Last edited by a moderator:
My Nintendo GameBoy does that simply because it is old (I think that's the reason), and my Tama-Go does that because... I don't know. :huh: My V5.5 also once had those lines, and it was because I had once taken it apart but didn't screw it together quite tight enough. So try screwing the screw in tighter like Bubbles11 said and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back