So here goes - my first "legit" tamagotchi log. (v4.5 for now)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
So this morning, er, last night, I stumbled upon TamaTalk again, as I'm apt to do every so often, and I decided to browse through the topics to see if any interesting things were going on. Things escalated as they always do and I made a TON of posts (sorry, I get hyperactive :p ) and one caused me to go through all of my tamagotchis. The last time I played with any of them was in November or so. I had 4 of them running, 2 v2s and 2 v4.5s, and I had assumed that the batteries were long dead. It turns out that the battery in my light blue v4.5 was still fine, or so it appears. And so here I am.

Here's a little background info on this specific tamagotchi.

It's my latest tama. I got it for free from a friend after my last episode with tamagotchis and rekindling my longtime obsession. I reset it and raised two generations (both UraMemetchis :p ) and then when the second one (Nikita) had a baby I paused it because it was getting to be too much with school and forgot about them for months. But I picked it up last night and unpaused it sometime between 11 pm and 12 am. Later I looked at it (12:30) and Nikita had already left. I was hoping to get some time to play with Nikita before she left, but I guess not.

So, today, I woke up and little baby tsubutchi was crying. I decided to name her Ivana, which is a name that sounds slightly exotic and interesting and one I've never seen before (I've seen Ivan as a male name, though.) So little Ivana did her baby thing. I watched her like a hawk. I always do when they first hatch. I checked it about every 30 seconds, no lie. I didn't miss a single thing and played a game each time her weight got to 8lbs. And she evolved into Hitodetchi, the one I was hoping for. Out of the tamagotchis I have legitimately raised I'm least familiar with the growth patterns of the v4/4.5s. I wasn't really sure what to expect. I looked up the pattern of her growth and I was surprised to learn that it's very linear after the tamagotchi grows to be a child. And I chose to pursue (probably) Violetchi. [side note: It still seems weird to call her by that name. I was used to Furawatchi from v2, then they called her Flowertchi, and now Violetchi? I don't get it.] If I understand right I'm already trapped into the UraMeme family. I had Purimatchi on my other v4.5 before, and I had two UraMemetchis on my last two generations for this one. So I'm trying desperately to up the Spiritual points. I can't wait until she evolves tomorrow so I can figure out if my calculations are correct.

So it's late and she's already getting her beauty rest. I'll be up early tomorrow to watch her wake up and cater her every need. Hopefully I'll be getting a couple more batteries soon to revive a couple more tamagotchis! Minor updates will be in my siggy.

Note: This is my first legitimate tamagotchi log I've ever made on the internet, so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Kay! So Ivana evolved this morning to Ura Young Marotchi... Ruining my little plan. So I don't really want to deal with that right now. So I'm putting Ivana on hold for a while.

I put the battery from that v4.5 into my new v2. I left a Zuccitchi/Zukitchi (again, misunderstanding about name spelling between versions?) age 7, named James with a baby boy. James just flew back up to the Tamagotchi Planet and tomorrow morning the baby will hatch. I need to decide what to name him.

So yeah, not much to really say. Tomorrow I'll have more and track his babyhood.

Yesterday was the "birth" of my v2 baby! I named him James and he did his baby thing and evolved into a Kuribotchi just before bedtime at 8 pm. I'll update more later, there isn't much to say as of yet.

I've been away for so long, my apologies! James reached his final adult evolution today; Pyonchitchi :D I haven't been updating much, I've been busy getting ready for college. :/ but I'm excited for him to be a daddy soon (hopefully.) I really need to find a way to get another battery so he can marry and reproduce. Anyway, the growth pattern went as such: baby - kuribotchi - young mametchi - pyonchitchi. I love Pyonchitchi and I haven't had it in a while, so yay. c: He's 4 now and will be turning 5 tonight sometime, so I should find a battery for another tama asap. Especially since I'm leaving for the weekend for family stuff and then shopping on Monday. I'll have to figure out which tamagotchi I should resurrect that would be the closest in age to James. Hmm. Well, so long for now! :wub:

Sorry I've been so busy... I've been so stressed out getting things prepped to leave for college on Saturday. But, last night while I was with my boyfriend, I forced the matchmaker to come for James. (He was 7 and I was afraid he'd grow to an old man before he got to marry :huh: ) so I set the time to 10:29 am and it worked like a charm. My bf and I watched as the matchmaker presented us with a Ginjirotchi and they mated and produced 2 baby boys. Tonight is the second night that James will be spending with his baby son... so I'm thinking that in about 34 minutes at midnight James will be leaving the little one. I don't know what to name him! I will try to think of that pretty soon. I like to figure out the names for my babies before they actually cry in the morning after. So, yeah. I'm gonna miss James. I don't think I spent enough time with him as an adult. I took care of his needs pretty well but I've just been so incredibly busy that I haven't been able to take perfect care at all. He's 8 years old now, which is later than most of my tamas ever make it before they marry and return to Tamagotchi planet. But, anyways. I'll update either tonight after James leaves, if that happens, or as soon as he's left. Toodles! :kusatchi:

I was right... James did leave just now :/ I'm a little sad. But I asked my friend and she gave me an amazing name idea: Micah. I'm so stoked to raise little Micah :D

I'm all settled in my college dorm so here's the update. Micah is 3 years old and is a Young Mimitchi (!!) and I'm so so so hoping he'll evolve to Mimitchi tomorrow. It's not likely, I know. But it would be so great if that happened. I've only legitimately had Mimitchi once and it's one of my favorite characters. I took kind of awful care of Micah when he was a child (Kuribotchi) but in his days as a Young Mimitchi I never let either meter go down by more than two. I also haven't fed him a single snack. Only meals and treats. Anyways, soon he'll be going to sleep and tomorrow he should evolve into his adult form. I can't wait!

Finally, Mimitchi!!! :D I was so happy to find out that Micah became a Mimitchi today :D I've only had it once and that was at least 6 years ago. I'm so happy because I totally didn't take perfect care of him. Omg! Yes! :D

Mimitchi had a baby boy on Thursday and then left in the middle of the night. I named the baby Thom, like Thom Yorke from Radiohead.

Latest posts

Back