ID L Princess Spacy EVERYTHING I MUST KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunna!

Reaction score
this will be my first & probably only jap tamagotci

i decided to get something that's "new" which turned out to be a tamagotchi id-l

if you'd like to know,i bought a white & princess spacy (pink/black)

since it's my first & have NO idea how japanese tamas work (as well as the language) can you guys help me out by..well telling me everything there is to know?

thanks ^_^

A translation/explanation of the stats & menu screens for the Tamagotchi iD L original version is here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174644-tamagotchi-id-l-menu-stats-screen/ The stats & menu screens on the Princess Spacy ver. are similar.

Some of the travel destinations, such as Henshin-jo, are unlocked by raising adult characters to TaMaToMo level. On the status screen there are spaces reserved for four happy seals. The first three happy seals are unlocked by feeding your adult character their favorite food or snack, giving them their favorite toy to play with, or dressing them up in their favorite clothing / accessory. The fourth is earned automatically by keeping your adult character with you for at least 48 hours. Once you've obtained all four happy seals, your adult is added to the TaMaToMo List. As you increase the number of unique TaMaToMo-level characters you've raised, travel destinations are unlocked.

Here are character/growth charts for the Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy ver.

iDLPSvmalegrowths.png

iDLPSvfemalegrowths.png

When you send certain adult characters to the Henshin-jo (dressup place), if you have the necessary item they'll transform into their alter-ego character.

iDLPSvalteregocharacters.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back