Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Bubbles11

• bubbles11 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:17 PM ( #1 )

Why did Bandai/whoever change the name so many times? I always just want to refer to it as Furawatchi. And also, its coloring has changed as well. I know it's purple now, but I'm fairly certain it was pink and/or orange. Does anyone know what the deal is? Same with Zuccitchi/Zukitchi.

Edited by Bubbles11, 08 August 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

08 Aug 2012

Last Post

09 Aug 2012

caomi

• caomi user photo

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:12 AM ( #2 )

It was green at one point... in the v3 Leafitchi was definitely green. I refer to her as Violetchi.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:30 AM ( #3 )

I usually call her Flowertchi now because that is what she is called in the anime, and I watch the anime so much I ended up calling her Flowertchi instead of Violetchi.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:47 AM ( #4 )

I call her Furawatchi (courtesy of the iD L, haha), and you're right, at one point she was changed into Leaftchi and coloured green. Leaftchi looks slightly different to me; her eyes are more like lines on her pixelated version. There's some more info about Violetchi's names on THIS page.
As for Zukitchi/Zuccitchi, they're just different spellings of the same name of the same character.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: furawatchi, flowertchi, korotchi, leaftchi, violetchi