Tamagotchi World! (Remake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
There used to be this Roleplay called Tamagotchi World! if anyone knew about it. Well it was pretty fun, so I wanted to make a Remake :D

You can Roleplay in Tamatown, Music City, Berry Hills, Gozaru Town, Mame City, Guru Guru Town, or Patchi Forest! Flower Hills too! You can't suddenly blast of to Earth xD (Even though I LOVE those kind of Roleplays)

Any characters from any versions are aloud :)

You can only play as 2 characters.

Note: This is a School Roleplay.

Form:

Name:

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult):

Character:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes:

Other

My Form:

Name: Emily

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Teen (14 Human Years)

Character: Memetchi

Personality: Emily is a kind girl who loves to hang around when she gets the time. Although, she is slightly shy when it comes to Classes, and dosen't raise her hand much unless the teacher asks her a Question. She also is confident and loves to perform on Stage.

Likes/Dislikes: Emily likes going to Flower Hills to smell the flowers (even though she dislikes Violetchi) and she likes Cupcakes. She dislikes people following her, cauliflower and bullies.

Other: Emily likes sports, and is good with Gymnastics and Swimming.She is weak at Science and asks Mametchi to help her most of the time.

Name: Dazz

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Teen 14 HY

Character: Dazzilitchi

Personality: well she's kind cool and funny but sometimes puts herself before others.

Likes/Dislikes: likes acting and singing, dislikes maths and anything boring

Other none

Name: (umm... well I guess) Lovelin

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Teen 14HY

Character: Lovelitchi

Personality: kind, caring but when she's angry or upset she has trouble explaining her worries' to others.

Likes/Dislikes: likes singing and dancing, dislikes getting dirty

Other none

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY pink=dazzilitchi blue=lovelitchi

Dazz was walking to school. She thought about seeing her friends there and so forth.

Meanwhile Lovelin was rushing to school in her van, she was going to be late! Not again she thought desperately.

Name: Mame

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Adult

Character: Mametchi

Personality: Is very friendly and polite. He is very intelligent when it comes to machines (although they don't always turn out) but stupid when it comes to love. :p

Likes/Dislikes: Likes gadgets, math, omelettes, Gotchiman. Dislikes peanuts

Other: Himespetchi is in love with him

Name: Gigakyun

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Adult

Character: Himespetchi

Personality: Cute and girly, a bit of a daydreamer, and LOVES Mametchi

Likes/Dislikes: Likes Mametchi and the color pink, dislikes it when Mametchi doesn't notice her.

Other: LOVES MAMETCHI!

*Both Accepted* We can start now.

Emily was walking to school and bumped into Dazz "Sorry - Oh Hi Dazz!" Her I-Pod crashed onto the floor "Oh No! Its all my fault! I'll take it to Mr. Mame later to see if he can get it fixed!"

Edit: I am doing a second Character

Name: Violet

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Teen

Character: Violetchi

Personality: Violet is a sweet one. She helps people most of the times. But dosen't forgive people easily.

Likes/Dislikes: Flowers (OF COURSE!), Flower hills and she dislikes bugs and Maths (err...math for you Americans?)

Other: She gets medium marks in tests and is Lazy when it comes to studying.

Violet ran into the school doors (early as always) and practiced her lines for the School Play.

Last edited by a moderator:
HUH? oh you bumped me, be more careful. Now look what you've done to your Ipod! oh yeah Mr. Mame should probably be able to fix it. ^_^

Lovelin walked through the school corridors, she was only just on time She noticed Violet. "Hey Violet!" she called, how are you?

"Yeah, I should." Emily agreed "Oh no! We're late, come on, lets start running!" She ran to school as fast as she could and slipped into her chair.

Meanwhile, Violet heard Lovelin in the corridor and replied "Hey Lovelin, I'm fine thanks! Auditioning for the school play?"

So Dazz ran to class...

'why.. yes' admitted Lovelin blushing "I thought I'd give it a go." Oh! "We'd better get to class"

OMG YES THANKS FOR REMAKING!

Name: Kelly (yeah I'm bringing Kelly back yay!)

Character: Ringotchi

Personality: Kelly is a confident tama who loves to perform - singing, acting, dancing - you name it, Kelly can do it (in the Performing Arts area). Kelly is also friendly, and happy a lot of the time, but gets upset when compared to her twin sister Nellie (see "Other")

Likes/Dislikes: Likes performing on stage, dislikes boring school subjects, being compared to Nellie

Other: Has a twin sister called Nellie who I won't be RPing (for the purpose of this RP she's so smart she got into a private boarding school)

And... NEW CHARACTER YAY~

Name: Catherine

Character: Ponytchi

Personality: Catherine is an introverted tama who likes to keep to herself. She is quiet, intelligent and gets good marks in her schoolwork.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes getting good marks, going to school. Dislikes nicknames in any form (Cat, Cathy, etc.), getting bad marks

Other: She was best friends with Nellie, so she knows Kelly quite well

YAYAYAYAYAY!! YOOUUUU! *ACCEPTED*

Meme sat in her chair silenty.

Violet nodded and replied "Yea lets go!"

P.S: IM CHANGING EMILY'S NAME TO MEME!

Kelly had rushed to school that morning, as she'd overslept. She thought she was going to be late. She made it to school with about 5 mins left to class, so she waited around by class.

Catherine, on the other hand, had been at school for like half an hour before school started, so she went to class, and started reading a book.

Meme slapped her elbows on the table until the teacher came. She quickly got her Maths book and flipped through the pages. In a few minuites, she nudged Kelly and asked "Psst..Which page?"

Violet started answering the questions in her Science book (about flowers)."Excuse me Violet!" The teacher announced "We are learning Maths, not Science!"

"Err...I wanted to be ahead of the class!" Violet mumbled.

"Well you can do that later please."

Violet sighed and opened the Maths book to the right page. While answering the questions, she whispered her lines for the School Play to herself.

(Who wants to name the School Play?)

P.S: If you want to RP as a 3rd Character, then it must only be a Boy. We especially need Kuromametchi, Mametchi and Kuchipatchi.

Kelly heard Meme ask about the page they were on and looked up from what looked like her work. She whispered back to Meme "I don't know" for she hadn't actually been doing her work; she had her play script hidden in her book and was going over her lines.

Catherine sat quietly doing her work, as usual.

name:Lauren

Charater:moriritchi

Personality:Nice,caring and curious

Likes/dislikes:Likes tamamori and fashion designing.Dislikes tamagotchis who hate tamamori.

Other: DOESN'T have a crush on mametchi.

PS. I hope it's not too late to enter.

Name: Fender Stratocaster

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Teen

Character: A Kuromametchi

Personality: Fender Stratocaster is a friendly, cool, Kuromametchi who plays guitars and does cool stuff. He may seem "frowny" sometimes, but he is always happy and being a cool Kuromametchi.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes playing guitars, doing cool stuff, and being a cool Kuromametchi. Dislikes "little kid" stuff, and being called a "bad boy".

Other Can be called Strat for short

Meme replied "Okay" but more to herself now. She peeked at Violetchi's page number and answered the questions quietly.

Violet was busy thinking about stuff (She does that a lot.) She was thinking if she would get through the Play Auditions and if her plants would grow if she gets back from school. "Okay, Children. It's Mid-Brake time!" The Teacher said as the Bell Rang. Violet grabbed an apple and her script and ran out of the Classroom.

Lauren was seceretly designing a pink tamamori dress for lovelitchi when she was supposed to be taking a math test.

Kelly packed up her stuff as quick as she could, and rushed out so she could continue practising her lines.

Catherine left the classroom, and sat under a tree, reading a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back