Back to the Past Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Hello, TamaTamatchi here and i'd thought i'd have a blast to the past and start a hatch. A Back to the Past hatch!

Rules

What version elligable for this hatch?

- Vintage Tamagotchi's, Tamagotchi V1/Tamagotchi Plus, Uratama/V4.5(10th anniversary), and Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary ver. Why you must ask? Because Vintage was the start of Tamaotchis, V1 was the first connection, and the 15th iD L was a special iD L in honor of Tamagotchi's 15th anniversary.

When will the hatch date start?

- Honestly, maybe somewhere around August 15th or maybe August 17th depends on how many people join this hatch. It may also be delayed if members suggest a different date other members agree with.

How can I Join?

- They're is only one way to inform me you would like to join this hatch, through PM. I would not like any other members posting onto this hatch until the hatch date. If you would like to join, just PM me and your tamagotchi you will be running and i'll put you on the sign up list (not on here).

If I ask anymore questions, where do I go?

- Feel free to ask me, remember I dont bite. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back