Tamagotchi ID L downloads work on every version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultragotchi

Reaction score
So i have another question and i hope you people can help me XD

I have a tamagotchi ID L, the normal ID L...and i downloaded EVERY SINGLE download from this page of Tama Zone https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=24523&st=0

My question is...i don't understand very well how the downloads work on the tamas ID L...i want to know if all these things, games, wallpapers, toys etc...i downloaded will work on my normal ID L version. Since i see that there's new ones like Princess Space and 15th Anniversary, i don't know if these downloads work on every single version. And the new toys, and stuff from tama depa will have animations and all like the items that come included with the Tamagotchi ID L?

Yes, all iD-L download files will work with the normal, 15th anniversary and the Princess Spacy versions. I have both the normal and the 15th and they all work the same.

Yes, all iD-L download files will work with the normal, 15th anniversary and the Princess Spacy versions. I have both the normal and the 15th and they all work the same.
What a fast answer lol

Ichiro Fedex hahaha XD

Thanks man, now i only need to find a USB IR and start transfering...for what i see there more than 1k of new stuff OMG @_@

Anyway...how the download works, can i send everything for the tamagotchi? Because i don't think he have memory to handle so much items. There's a limit of backgrounds, games, foods i can send? Do i have to delet one download to make space to another?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximum Download Storage on the Tamagotchi-iD L series

Location___________Maximum number of downloaded items you can store there

Restaurant_________20 meals

TamaBakery__________5 snacks

TamaCafe___________15 snacks

Game Center_________2 mini-games

Gotchi Interior____10 livingroom wallpapers

TamaDepa___________15 (5 daily necessities plus 10 toys)

TamamoriShop_______15 (5 clothes plus 10 accessories)

Door Menu___________2 destinations

Mailbox____________21 (20 letters plus 1 happy mail)

If you attempt to download an item into a location that doesn't have any free space left, you'll be given the opportunity to delete an old download item from the Tamagotchi, or reject the new download item.

Note: the above storage spaces are for downloads, and are in addition to the built-in items. e.g. The Tamagotchi iD L comes with two mini-games in the Game Center. You can download two more, for a total of four mini-games. If you then want to download another mini-game, you'll have to delete one of the two you previously downloaded. (You can't delete either of the two built-in games.)

---------------------

"And the new toys, and stuff from tama depa will have animations and all like the items that come included with the Tamagotchi ID L?" - Downloaded toys generally have simple animations; the toy moves back and forth; pops open to reveal a surprise inside; etc. I haven't seen one that has the same elaborate animations you see with certain built-in toy & Tamagotchi character combinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...that's kinda bad, it will be better if we can put all the downloads at the same time XD

But thank you very much for the answer Binary, you guys rock!

Maximum Download Storage on the Tamagotchi-iD L series

Location___________Maximum number of downloaded items you can store there

Restaurant_________20 meals

TamaBakery__________5 snacks

TamaCafe___________15 snacks

Game Center_________2 mini-games

Gotchi Interior____10 livingroom wallpapers

TamaDepa___________15 (5 daily necessities plus 10 toys)

TamamoriShop_______15 (5 clothes plus 10 accessories)

Door Menu___________2 destinations

Mailbox____________21 (20 letters plus 1 happy mail)

If you attempt to download an item into a location that doesn't have any free space left, you'll be given the opportunity to delete an old download item from the Tamagotchi, or reject the new download item.

Note: the above storage spaces are for downloads, and are in addition to the built-in items. e.g. The Tamagotchi iD L comes with two mini-games in the Game Center. You can download two more, for a total of four mini-games. If you then want to download another mini-game, you'll have to delete one of the two you previously downloaded. (You can't delete either of the two built-in games.)

---------------------

"And the new toys, and stuff from tama depa will have animations and all like the items that come included with the Tamagotchi ID L?" - Downloaded toys generally have simple animations; the toy moves back and forth; pops open to reveal a surprise inside; etc. I haven't seen one that has the same elaborate animations you see with certain built-in toy & Tamagotchi character combinations.
Whaaaat D:

I thought we could have unlimited downloads DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back