What are you wearing right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Clothes are boring and I don't even care what I wear, but this topic is so fun! W00000000T!

I'm wearing... a light purple jumper with black stripes...dark purple pants that are too big for me... and a purple T shirt under the jumper...and a purple singlet... and a pink bra... and white underpants with hearts and polka dots... 0.o

So...what are you wearing right now?

I am wearing pink pyjamas with apples on them. And purple socks with blue stripes.

A dark brown Threadless shirt. Has a robot family on it, I think the name is "Home is where the hub is" or something.

Black and purple shorts. Those are my pajamas. :p

An olllllldd Pikachu and Togepi shirt with a heart for backround and it says friends forever and black and white polka dotted shorts.

A white tank top and pink pyjama pants with pandas - It's 9:36 am okok

Striped trousers and a polka-dot shirt - one of the two outfits I've been wearing for the last week. I wish I'd brought more winter clothes to NZ.

Okay, new outfit time!

A pink turtleneck sweater which I hate, a pink T Shirt with two leopards on it, a white singlet, a yellow bra, some dark blue sportspants with light blue stripes on the sides, and purple leopard print undies. :D

Slippers, Undergarment stuff, Blue Jeans and a Peach t-shirt with words on it yayay

Green and white striped tank top, and yoga pants(yes i have undergarments on) yay so comfy

DeathNote shirt with L on it(just scored at Hot Topic!!) and denim shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wearing my school uniform. Because I am in the speech final and we have to be in school uniform, so I decided to not get changed because why bother if I have to put it back on. Anyways, grey pleated skirt, black stockings, white blouse, green polar fleece jersey with school logo on it, black shoes. Yep, that's what my school uniform looks like.

Pink PJ pants with dogs, mint tank top, undergarments, shoes

(Also, I have this silver locket that I basically never take off so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back