Tamagotchi Angel secret characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Hey hey!

Finally after many tries l managed to get some of the Angel's secret characters!

lt took me about 5 tries now l think, basicly because those requite bad care, and l'm not good at that :p

On day 5 he turned into Sabotenshi (the cactus :D ) l did this by giving bad care and only filling like 1 or 2 hearts when be beeped.

After that l just put this guy on mute and totally ignored him, se he went to bed with poop and lights on, all empty hearts and no candy.

On day 6 he got sick, l started to give him medicine but he wouldn't get cured. After a few times of giving medicine the change screen came up and l got Debirutchi.

However there is nothing you can do with him, can't feed or play with it, can't look at stats screen. lf you push A+C together (if you want to turn sound on or off) you will send him home and your Tama will reset!!

I found another way of getting debirutchi, when you have the baby angel (obaketchi 2) turn the lights out then back on a cure it's sickness, repeat this a total of 3 times and you'll get him immediatly. I'm currently trying to get sabotenshi myself for the second time and hope to get him this time around.

Yes that's true, I once got him like that too. But I was so stupid then trying to turn on my sound that I send him home after he changed a few seconds ago

Still haven't gotten Ginjirotenshi, that one is so hard!

Also tried to get Ginjirotchi on my P1 and ended up with Masakutchi... Ah well, trying to get Bill from him now then :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you with getting both ginjirotchi and ginjirotenshi.

for ginjirotchi just take perfect care like your going for mametchi but durring the teen stage ignore the last discipline. works for me everytime.

for ginjirotenshi take perfect care to get kodoten while keeping the tenshi power at or near 20, once you get kodoten never feed it chocolate and ignore all praises so it's tenshi power will drop to zero, only fill it's hearts to 1 each and let it beep at you for attention 3 times before filling them to 1 each again

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know! Gonna reset my P1 and try again :p

Angel is tabbed atm but gonna try it later for sure. Thanks.

no problem, and thank you for the info on getting sabotenshi. I now know i was letting him beep too much and thats why my first 2 attempts failed so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back