Scary v5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnychi43

Reaction score
Okay so 2 weeks ago my v5.5 was on a tin container and it made the training beep but instead of it making the nice clear sound it usually does it made a disturbing metaly sreechy noise.Well at first I just thought that it was sound vibrations on the tin but a minute ago I tried to get my chandelitchi married and it made the same creepy noise.WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?Oh and it's pretty old and the battery is at least half used up and after the first time it made the creepy noise it got waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy louder.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m3m9sncnTR1r99lqm.gif

Must be the battery.

It might be the battery, or the screws might be loose. Tighten the screws to see if that helps. The sound wire may be a bit loose. Get it soldgered on properly if thats the problem

I had this happen once to my V5. I heard it vibrating, screeching, and rattling, and saw the dead battery sign on the screen. After the rattling stopped, the screen was blank. I think it's something wrong with the Tamagotchi, because before and after this incident, this Tama has almost never been able to keep characters after changing the battery. Once when the battery died, I put in a new battery. Before the battery change I had teens on the Tama: 2 boys and a girl (Chamametchi). But when I installed a new battery, the characters were strangely large, and all three Tamas, including Chamametchi, were boys! I had to reset it, but I'm not sure what would have happened otherwise.

My advice: try changing the battery. Don't let the battery get low enough that it suddenly shows Kadentchi (the out-of-battery symbol). If you get some problems connecting to other Tamagotchi, take out the battery and change it immediately.

Hope this helps!

My V4 made a loud screeching noise once. I removed the battery, put in a new one, pressed the reset button, selected Download, and alas, problem solved :p

Okay my tama is fine now I changed the battery this morning and no more metaly screechy noises.

Can this happen on things like the Music Star, Tama-Go, or V4.5?

Well when my tama-gos battery was about to die last week it got sorta screechy then showed kadentchi.

I've never had any of mine make screetchy noises, but when my V1's battery gets really low, it starts making a constant, high-pitched beep, kind of like the mosquito noise. Drives me nuts.

Also, V5s just seem to have a problem with saving characters when the battery dies. Mine always resets.

Can this happen on things like the Music Star, Tama-Go, or V4.5?
All the Tamagotchis are prone to stuff like this, though I myself have only experienced this on my V5, very violently I might add.

Also, V5s just seem to have a problem with saving characters when the battery dies. Mine always resets.
Good, it's not just me. Mine does the same thing unless I just take the battery out before the battery power becomes critical.

I was playing games on my v6 awhile today and when I started another game the chime it makes when it starts the game was WAYY off and creepy/screechy like Dun-DAAAAHH-DUN DUUUUNNNN and then it died. I haven't messed with it anymore today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back