Can Tama-gos marry other Tama-gos?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

middlemae

Reaction score
(I didn't see any other questions similar to mine so that's why I'm asking.) My two friends would like to mate their TMGOs, but they're only 3yrs old. I can't wait to see when they are old enough to mate, so I wanted to know if that was even possible (To mate them). Because they get married, wait two days, and then have a kid, is that even possible to mate them? Like would one tama have to re-start their family to go over to the other TMGO or something? Please help!

yes they can mate when they're 6yrs old if your friends connected them enough(four hearts/smiley faces I'm not really sure since I don't have two tama-gos)and when they do marry eachother the girl will have two twin babies/eggs and one will go to the other tama-go.

Yes, the tama-go can mate with itself, and music star.

The Tama-Go has eight friendship levels. Each face, shown after the username or name of the Tamagotchi you connect to, denotes a new level of friendship. After you have four faces, instead of having more faces, each face will start smiling. When all four faces are smiling, the Tama-Gos are opposite genders, and are the proper age (6 as mentioned before), the Tama-Gos will marry when you connect them (it doesn't matter whether you choose game or visit). Like previous versions, the two Tamagotchis will not live together, and will reproduce immediately. Each Tama-Go will have its own baby, and the babies will be the same gender.

Hope this helps!

Tama-Gos can marry when they are 5 or 6. :) But remember, you cannot make Kunoitchi and Gozarutchi marry, or Mametchi and Chamametchi because they are siblings. :p

TIP: If you mate two oldies together by connecting, you can obtain the secret character Grippatchi

NOTE: You cannot obtain the secret character by mating two oldies on one Tama-Go itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back