Tamagotchi: The Egg Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan253

Reaction score
I found myself intrigued by the Egg Arc in the Tamagotchi anime. So why not make a roleplay about it? Watch episodes 139-141 to get caught up. Basically you can roleplay as any character, and if you haven't watched the episodes: There is a mysterious contagious Egg disease going around that strips Tamas of their personalities and turns them into eggs!

I'll be Kikitchi!

Sure can!

It all started that one day of school. When I showed up with Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, and Memetchi. As soon as we walked in, we saw it.

Eggs.

They looked like our friends! The first thought that ran through my head 'Are we all being replaced by these mutants?' But no. I ran up to Violetchi, "Violet, how did this happen?" I asked.

"Oh, hello Kikitchi! I feel fine, that must mean that I am fine!" Violetchi responded, slowly rocking back and forth on her egg body. "Bu-but you're an egg!" I exclaimed, and she hopped away happily. What's going on?

Himespetchi looked around. "It must be some kind of disease," she replied. Some of the eggs looked like their friends, but others were all just one color and unrecognizable. "We better hurry to class," she decided.

"Right." I nodded, and headed straight for Misses Perfect's room.

------

Later at the track, I was warming up and I noticed that my contestants from yesterday were now eggs! I ignored this as the gun shot a blank and I took off, running as fast as I could. I broke the finish line rope, then turned around. My egged friends were just starting!

They chanted together as they all hopped in rythym. They all finished at the exact same time and did a victory dance

"We are, We are, The best! The best!" they chanted.

It was mondo creepy.

"Uh... That really creeps me out..." Himespetchi muttered, staring at the eggs like this: o_O "I recognize Atsuatsutchi and Sabusabutchi. Do you think they'll listen to Himetchi if she talks to them?" she said, knowing that those two Tamagotchis both loved Himetchi.

As I hopped onto my racecar bed, I thought about my day. I sure hoped I wouldn't catch the egg disease.

Suddenly, there was a banging at the door, I screamed and covered my head with a pillow, then slowly opened the door.

"Hellooo Kikitchi, would you like a bandanaaaaa?" a blue egg asked. Kikitchi slammed the door and sat in a corner hugging his pillow. What, do they have some sort of fashion craze now? He worried about all his friends becoming eggs. His vision blurred, and soon he couldn't even hear the crickets outside his window. He started shaking and slowly crying, as he lost every sense and blanked out.

End of Kikitchi's POV.

(What do you think, did I do a good job killing Kikitchi off?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back