WRITE A LETTER YYYEEEEAHAHHHDHISFHDFGH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Basically you can write people letters with this BUT ITS NOT LIKE MY DEAR TOPIC WOW OK

You can write it to some country dude, some rugby dude, some video game person, some famous person, a TT member, relatives, friends, cheese, saia fainga'a, the person above you, cave, EMF, TamaMum ANYONE I REALLY DONT KNow aS LONG AS YOU USE THE TEMPLATE BELOOOWWWW

Thank you

Dear _________,

I _________ you. You have a nice _________. You make me _________. You should _________. Someday I will _________. You + me = _________. If I saw you right now I'd _________. I want to _________ you. I would build a _________ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could _________ under the stars.

Love,

_________

(P.S: _________)

MINE:

Dear Pat Lambie,

I like you. You have a nice face. You make me cri. You should COME VISIT ME. Someday I will die. You + me = clear for men. If I saw you right now I'd ask for a hug. I want to hug you. I would build a chicken just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be ponponpon. We could play monopoly under the stars.

Love,

ealla

(P.S: clear for men)

Dear Katniss (I'm really Peeta right now!),

I kicked you. You have a nice butt. You make me eat cows. You should slap me. Someday I will kiss your butt. You + me = P.... If I saw you right now I'd kick. I want to slap you. I would build a butt just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Miley Cyrus being slapped by Mexicans. We could slap under the stars.

Love,

Peeta. ♥

(P.S: I want to eat your face!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Pichu Link,

I ate cake that looked like you. You have a nice hat. You make me wanna make a ROM hack of Pokemon Leafgreen with Pichu Link as the star.. You should eat my pichu cake. Someday I will make that ROM hack.. You + me = Pichu Link cake. If I saw you right now I'd ask you to sign my Link plushie. I want to draw you. I would build a Link Pichu figure just for you. If I could sing you any song it would bethe Pika song. We could use Psychic on the little level 2 Ekans under the stars.

Love,

Puffy

(P.S: hats are nice )

Dear ponponpon,

I ponponpon you. You have a nice ponponpon. You make me ponponpon. You should ponponpon. Someday I will ponponpon. You + me = ponponpon. If I saw you right now I'd ponponpon. I want to ponponpon you. I would build a ponponpon just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be ponponpon. We could ponponpon under the stars.

Love,

ponponpon

(P.S: ponponpon)

do i win

Dear Tumblr,

I love you. You have a nice set of posts that people make. You make me laugh, but also die. You should stay awesome. Someday I will still die. You + me = me reblogging crap from awesome people. If I saw you right now I'd look at the posts on my dash like always even though you are open in my tabs. I want to continue being entertained by you. I would build a country just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be some awesome song. We could have me on my laptop reblogging stuff under the stars.

Love,

Teri

(P.S: Awesome people are awesome)

no I win

Dear Rocket,

I no likey you. You have a nice...IDK. You make me ROFL. You should just go to sleep.. Someday I will kill you. You + me = lolwut. If I saw you right now I'd troll you. I want to eat you. I would build a grave just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be CALL ME MAYBE. We could fight under the stars.

Love,

Anna

(P.S: HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY BUT YOU ALREADY GOT LULLABIES SO GO TO SLEEP MAYBE)

Dear Luna Lovegood,

I admire you. You have a nice magazine called The Quibbler. You make me think of crazy stuff. You should marry Neville Longbottom help me with my homework. Someday I will finish my research paper. You + me = 2 weirdos. If I saw you right now I'd ask for a copy of The Quibbler. I want to write an article for The Quibbler with you. I would build a monkey just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Born This Way by: Lady Gaga (LOL). We could look for Crumple-Horned Snorkacks together under the stars.

Love,

your friend who you probably will never meet, bluegreen

(P.S: Ravenclaw is awesome even though I'm in Hufflepuff in Pottermore)

Dear Hantchi,

I want you (on my tama). You have a nice nose. You make me happy. You should fly. Someday I will get you on my v4. You + me = nobody. If I saw you right now I'd go wut what a random evolution. I want to see you. I would build a tamagotchi just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Grapevine (cause u love grapes). We could fry the stars.

Love,

MEEEEEEEEEEE Caomi

(P.S: U R AWESOME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back