- - - - -

TamaTown is not working

tamatown help not working sign up error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hardcore Tama

• hardcore-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:33 PM ( #1 )

I've read up on this website. The errors when signing in come up saying that the user ID and password don't match, and when I try to make a new account it won't continue from the print your info screen. I've recently got my brother's tamagotchi new batteries so that he can play it on his tama and online, but the site is apparently not working? This is really odd since I've read it's been down since June 4th I think. It's August 15th and still it's not fixed or completely down? Any new , news on the issue? Please reply back!

Thanks so much!

Replies

Views

Started

15 Aug 2012

Last Post

16 Aug 2012

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:35 PM ( #2 )

According to most of the topics, TamaTown has been down until further notice.
You can read this thread for more information: http://www.tamatalk....issuesproblems/

Until then, we have yet to hear from Bandai whether they would still address the issue or not.

Hardcore Tama

• hardcore-tama user photo

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:39 PM ( #3 )

There is no way that I can access the website? I even tried the European one, but no luck. I just want my brother to get some more instruments haha

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:54 AM ( #4 )

The european one is only for V3, V4, V4.5, V5 and V5.5.

If you have a V6 or tama-go you have to go on the american one, but like ichiro said, it's not working.
We all have to be annoyingly patient.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamatown, help, not working, sign up, error