- - - - -

Shidonni

shidonni

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Pango

• pango user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:00 PM ( #1 )

Do you have a Shidonni account? If so, tell me the username and your animals you've drawn. Give your animals profiles; their favorite food, favorite color, favorite hobby, favorite type of music, etc. I have a Shidonni account. My username is Pangotheanteater. My animals are Bess the caterpillar, Flutterby the butterfly, her son named Wings, Freddy the frog, Ruby the dragon, Mr. Xylophone (taken from the Notekins, a BabyFirst program), Primrose the pink elephant, Sally the squirrel, Ollie the ostrich, Mimi the ladybug, Daniel (Bess's baby (brother)), and Xylophone Jr. (Mr. Xylophone's baby (sister)). If you don't have an account, go to www2.shidonni.com to create your own!

Edited by Pango, 16 August 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

16 Aug 2012

Last Post

01 Oct 2012

Pango

• pango user photo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:22 PM ( #2 )

I also have Miss Flute, Mandolin, and Drum.

Anna Whalley

• anna-whalley user photo

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:18 AM ( #3 )

Oh yeah,I remember that.
I went on it when I searched up virtual websites.
It's really little-kiddish but it fits the bill.
Gets old after a few days though.

Pango

• pango user photo

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:24 AM ( #4 )

Did you make up a Shidonni account yet?

bluegreen

• bluegreen user photo

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:38 AM ( #5 )

OMG I love Shidonni!!!! I have an account but I forgot the password and haven't logged in in a long time but I remember how awesome it was. The game was really fun!!! I stopped playing because our Microsoft Silverlight expired or something and the game needed that to work. But I can describe to you the crazy stuff that I drew. Um...a platypus named Ornysomething (I forgot...) named after its scientific name Ornithorhynchus Anatinus, a tooth with a hula hoop circling around it and weird antenna on top of its head and its name was hoops, a weird pikachu and munchlax combined named Munchew (geddit?)...I already forgot the others...:( But here's some advice when you make your drawing make sure its voice is gibberish, that's the best one. (Silent is creepy a bit) And remember when you could get passports and make your animals travel around the world? Well there was a bug. I got stuck with a red dog thing for more than a month, other people had the same problem too. This one guy said "the green snak won't leave me alone!" or something and I'd always laugh when I read it...I don't know why...maybe because he spelled 'snake' wrong. I hope to be able to play this game in the future though...let's just hope Microsoft Silverlight doesn't think otherwise.
  • dazzilitchigirl likes this

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:46 AM ( #6 )

Green snak...that's a hilarious typo...*LOLs*

Anyway I haven't heard of this Shidonni thing, but it sounds cute. :)

GotchiGuardian

• gotchiguardian user photo

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:07 PM ( #7 )

I PLAY THAT!!!

Or, at least, I used to... What was my username again? -_-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shidonni